Severus Vape Co Winter Sale! Updated deals!

Dammit I really didn't need a Zeus Dual RTA and here you had to go selling them for R380 :eek:
Order placed :lipssealed:

Dammit I really didn't need a Zeus Dual RTA and here you had to go selling them for R380 :eek:
Order placed :lipssealed:
Lol, I have actually been keeping a close eye on the classifieds waiting for a deal on this Rta...so this was a no brainer at that price. Order placed. :band:

Lol, I have actually been keeping a close eye on the classifieds waiting for a deal on this Rta...so this was a no brainer at that price. Order placed. :band:
Last two left in SS and Blue brother !

I can't say I've been chasing for a deal on this RTA but I will say that the price and FOMO got me buying this tank.... I pray it lives up to the hype because I drip exclusively and every hyped tank I bought this year was a flop, namely the Boreas v2 and the Blitzen :lipssealed:

I can't say I've been chasing for a deal on this RTA but I will say that the price and FOMO got me buying this tank.... I pray it lives up to the hype because I drip exclusively and every hyped tank I bought this year was a flop, namely the Boreas v2 and the Blitzen :lipssealed:
This will be my 1st tank since the Griffin which I stopped using (well supplying it with liquid for lubrication purposes since it leaks more juice than I was ever able to Vape) a year ago. And this was the tank I chose because of the reviews from everyone...so I share in your prayers.

This will be my 1st tank since the Griffin which I stopped using (well supplying it with liquid for lubrication purposes since it leaks more juice than I was ever able to Vape) a year ago. And this was the tank I chose because of the reviews from everyone...so I share in your prayers.

Fingers and toes are all crossed that it's a winner. If not I am sure I could sell it and recoup most of the R380 it costs.
Mine should arrive on Monday, I will be sure to update the Zeus Dual thread. Dammit I might just go fetch tomorrow it if it's at the Durban courier depot.

EDIT: New dilemma - what build do I stick in it...... :D

Fingers and toes are all crossed that it's a winner. If not I am sure I could sell it and recoup most of the R380 it costs.
Mine should arrive on Monday, I will be sure to update the Zeus Dual thread. Dammit I might just go fetch tomorrow it if it's at the Durban courier depot.

EDIT: New dilemma - what build do I stick in it...... :D
I'm taking a drive there on Sunday, will take coils and cotton with me, lol.
Regarding the build, I'm about to stalk @Moerse Rooikat...sure I'll find something. :tiburon:

I'm taking a drive there on Sunday, will take coils and cotton with me, lol.
Regarding the build, I'm about to stalk @Moerse Rooikat...sure I'll find something. :tiburon:

I'm going to go stalk that Zeus Dual thread now and see what our fellow vapers are sticking in their Duals. I'm thinking that I should just go with the defunkto 26/36 Fused, a build I know intimately, if that doesn't work then nothing will :p

I'm going to go stalk that Zeus Dual thread now and see what our fellow vapers are sticking in their Duals. I'm thinking that I should just go with the defunkto 26/36 Fused, a build I know intimately, if that doesn't work then nothing will :p
This was actually the exact build I had in mind as well.

I see higher ohm builds than I'm used to. 0.36...and at 2.5mm...time to pull a rabbit out of the box, don't think I've ever built anything this high...time to consult Vapetool

0.36ohms on a dual 26/36 Fused is going to hard to achieve - can get around 0.3 with dual 28/38 Fused 7 wraps. I really hope the tank can handle a lower build in the 0.15 to 0.2 ohm range.
0.3 is for sub-ohm tanks :p

0.36ohms on a dual 26/36 Fused is going to hard to achieve - can get around 0.3 with dual 28/38 Fused 7 wraps. I really hope the tank can handle a lower build in the 0.15 to 0.2 ohm range.
0.3 is for sub-ohm tanks :p

29/36 2.5mm 7 wraps = 0.336. Close enough. Busy with the build as we speak.

Ordered a Blue 1. @Ahmed Kara will it be okay if I make a cash payment at the store on Sunday?
I put it on reserve brother, will meet you on sunday, no stress!

Our trading times is as follows:
12:30pm to 17:00 on Sunday
And after that 20:30 to 22:00

Do our fasting month we have adjusted our times. Our fasting month ends this coming week and business hours will go back to normal the following Monday

Back