Severus Vape Sales

So as most of you know I'm a sucker for a good sale.

Severus Vape has some really good items that they put up for ridiculous prices every now and then, so just thought I would share the link...

https://severusvape.co.za/collections/sale

Maybe @Ahmed Kara can update us on this thread when new items come up?
Hey brother , how you keeping? I will reply to this thread when I reach home . Haven't been on the forum hardly since our fasting month has started. We like zombies in the day lol.

We having a massive winter sale. Which ends 14th June.

Some of the hardware on sale is:

Advkn Manta RTAs - R400
Zeus Dual RTAs - R380
Digiflavor Drops - R350
Vandyvape Bonza RDAs - R350
Dead Rabbit RDAs - R400
Suorin Air MTL Devices - R300
Sigelei Fuchai V3 MTL Devices - R250
Aspire Breeze MTL Devices - R300
Footoon Aqua Reboot RTAs - R450
Golisi Needle 2 Bay Chargers - R200

Peeps can order online as well as offline by walking into our store on 85 Mint Road, Fordsburg. We are based next to Jimmys Killer Prawns in the Image Lifestyle Complex (Old Brenners Toyota Building).

Www.severusvape.co.za

Peeps can contact me on 0784218817

Last edited:
Hey brother , how you keeping? I will reply to this thread when I reach home . Haven't been on the forum hardly since our fasting month has started. We like zombies in the day lol.
No sweat!

I just saw this sale go up and got interested (especially in the Cush Man!). I also know you had VGod Mechs at ridiculous prices for a few weeks. Figured if you're going to keep running crazy specials we needed a thread to watch them!

:campeon:

Your shop is awesome. What I really like is your displays. Most of the Vapeshops I have visited in the past focus mainly on Mods and Liquid, and although there's nothing wrong with that, to a guy like myself that's not there for the juice, seeing the range of cotton, drip tips, coil kits, battery wraps etc, is something I very much enjoyed.

Your shop is awesome. What I really like is your displays. Most of the Vapeshops I have visited in the past focus mainly on Mods and Liquid, and although there's nothing wrong with that, to a guy like myself that's not there for the juice, seeing the range of cotton, drip tips, coil kits, battery wraps etc, is something I very much enjoyed.
Thank you so much for the awesome feedback. My shop is not 100s to me. Im still busy doing everything slowly. The fear of the new legislation is worrying us all as vape shop owners also. I just hope its not end of the road for us. The shop is a sideline thing for me and I opened to help make vaping affordable and also to get people of stinkies. Vaping is my passion and I really love vaping. Thats the main reason I started the store. I try and make sure my customers are always satsisfied. Everything we've put in there is my hard work and effort in these 11 months. I was not around to see you but I thank you for your support. I really appreciate the feedback brother. God bless.

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback. My shop is not 100s to me. Im still busy doing everything slowly. The fear of the new legislation is worrying us all as vape shop owners also. I just hope its not end of the road for us. The shop is a sideline thing for me and I opened to help make vaping affordable and also to get people of stinkies. Vaping is my passion and I really love vaping. Thats the main reason I started the store. I try and make sure my customers are always satsisfied. Everything we've put in there is my hard work and effort in these 11 months. I was not around to see you but I thank you for your support. I really appreciate the feedback brother. God bless.
I think your shop might just see me again. Lol spent so long on wicking the Zues I didn't have time to do anything else. Plus the fact that I left this newly discovered haven without some proper bloody food still haunts me.

Congrats on this @Ahmed Kara
Keep the passion, its what counts !

Back