Show us your makeshift lab

Oceanic Vapes

Rad wicker
LV

Awards
Hey guys

I'm interested in seeing what everyone's private setup at home looks like, your vape office, so send us a pic of your vape office, make shift lab, personal diy toolkits. Give the newbys some ideas of where to start.

Attachments

• IMG_20170302_1009441.jpg
    IMG_20170302_1009441.jpg
    361.2 KB · Views: 239
Very nice clean and organized set-up! I wish I could do the same but the hobgoblin from the Omnicron system keeps tipping over my stuff.

lab.jpg

I generally work out of a toolbox as far away from the fiancé as possible, generally by my pc or dining room table

I'll take a pic when I'm home

I generally work out of a toolbox as far away from the fiancé as possible, generally by my pc or dining room table
Same here, 2 toolboxes, 1 for the coil building a 1 big one for DIY. Usually just sit at the dining room table then lock it away from my kids when done

DIY toolkit

Attachments

• IMG_20170302_1143376.jpg
    IMG_20170302_1143376.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_20170302_1145195.jpg
    IMG_20170302_1145195.jpg
    346.5 KB · Views: 191
Plausible deniability , please don't tag me when you explain that lab :)

@FeliksKarp Wow, what lab is that? For juice making? If I were a cop, I would have my doubts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's not a lab at all. It's an interdimensional portal.

What are you @Waine some kind of Narc? Snitches get stitches after being left in ditches.

Guys it is obviously my meth lab, it's where I cook up only the finest crystal made from the salty tears of online food bloggers as well as the essence that I distill from squashing the hopes and dreams of various internet sub-groups that I cyber bully. I vape it at 300 watts on wickless coils made from hair-dryers that I strip after stealing them from hair stylists that I seduce for lengthy periods, eventually earning their misguided trust. It's much the same as shooting up that fake cutwood.

What are you @Waine some kind of Narc? Snitches get stitches after being left in ditches.

Guys it is obviously my meth lab, it's where I cook up only the finest crystal made from the salty tears of online food bloggers as well as the essence that I distill from squashing the hopes and dreams of various internet sub-groups that I cyber bully. I vape it at 300 watts on wickless coils made from hair-dryers that I strip after stealing them from hair stylists that I seduce for lengthy periods, eventually earning their misguided trust. It's much the same as shooting up that fake cutwood.
Buy a Labrador... Name it Crystal Meth...
Then you can tell people you have a Crystal Meth Lab in the back:giggle:

Thought I would share my work station looking forward to seeing everyone else's!

Attachments

• IMG_20170101_145759201.jpg
    IMG_20170101_145759201.jpg
    328.7 KB · Views: 168
Hey guys

I'm interested in seeing what everyone's private setup at home looks like, your vape office, so send us a pic of your vape office, make shift lab, personal diy toolkits. Give the newbys some ideas of where to start.

Sweet set up man :)

I especially love the fact that the token almost finished toilet roll (apologies, voop roll) hasn't been hidden, every vaper should have some on hand at all times
I've been tempted to simply attach a loo-roll holder to the wall of my man cave! My wife says it looks dodge though :rolleyes:

I've been tempted to simply attach a loo-roll holder to the wall of my man cave! My wife says it looks dodge though :rolleyes:
My holder was recently removed from my life. I cut a slit into a cd spindle, roll inside, and sprayed it black. For some reason it was deemed 'uncultured and gross'. I guess a man cave will never be just that...

My holder was recently removed from my life. I cut a slit into a cd spindle, roll inside, and sprayed it black. For some reason it was deemed 'uncultured and gross'. I guess a man cave will never be just that...
A truly unique piece of art you created there, I'm sorry it was removed from your possession!

Back