• Total voters

Christos

Reonaut
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
LV

Awards
Let's please assist @Silver with a colour we think will be best for him!
I have left silver out as he has a silver and also I ran out of poll options...

Oh my word @Christos

This is too amazing
Thanks for this, it will certainly help ;-)

You putting the pressure on me here!

Truth is that I decided to go for the Flow in case I wanted to get a second BB.
But I hadn't yet decided on a second BB

My thinking was to get the Flow so that if I decided in future to get another BB I would have an atty for it. (Since Exocets are no longer)

So, I haven't properly considered the second BB, let alone the colour ;-)

My first BB was Silver with the stock black panels. Reason is that I really love the look of that. And it reminds me of my Reo Black, which I love so much.

Then out of the blue @Rob Fisher offered me the Navy Blue Billet. I was taken by surprise. I did give it some consideration and it was a great opportunity to co-incide with the Flow.

The only problem for me is that my eye doesn't like the black panels with the navy blue. Of course, one could get any colour panels if one looks around but I like the stock panels.

So long story short, I first need to decide on the second BB itself.
Then on the colour...

But thanks for this - I will keep an eye on these colours to see if anything jumps out at me

Oh my word @Christos

This is too amazing
Thanks for this, it will certainly help ;-)

You putting the pressure on me here!

Truth is that I decided to go for the Flow in case I wanted to get a second BB.
But I hadn't yet decided on a second BB

My thinking was to get the Flow so that if I decided in future to get another BB I would have an atty for it. (Since Exocets are no longer)

So, I haven't properly considered the second BB, let alone the colour ;-)

My first BB was Silver with the stock black panels. Reason is that I really love the look of that. And it reminds me of my Reo Black, which I love so much.

Then out of the blue @Rob Fisher offered me the Navy Blue Billet. I was taken by surprise. I did give it some consideration and it was a great opportunity to co-incide with the Flow.

The only problem for me is that my eye doesn't like the black panels with the navy blue. Of course, one could get any colour panels if one looks around but I like the stock panels.

So long story short, I first need to decide on the second BB itself.
Then on the colour...

But thanks for this - I will keep an eye on these colours to see if anything jumps out at me

I think @Christos made a mistake in the title

It should read

" @Silvers first REO P67 colour poll"

I almost forgave him but he didn't even offer the raw tumbled finish!

Blasphemy

* I voted anyway

Yes. For TMNTBB coz guessing that colour name correct won me a Merlin from fisher haha

Funny you say that @Scouse45
I am also drawn to the green one.
Its a lovely grene and i have seen Rob's green BB. Its lovely
Im not a big fan of green but this green is great. Darker, richer and lovely

When I saw that Royal Blue, my hart skipped a beat. When @Rob Fisher offered it to you, my heart sank into my shoes. So I send Rob a message to take 2nd Dibs and hoped that you would not take it. So here comes the power of the mind - you actually realy would have liked it, but I focused and successfully changed you mind thanks for not liking it - we are now friends for life

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Thanks @Rob Fisher , rare to see a photo of so many BBs side by side
Counting from the left, whats the difference between 3 and 4? what colours are they?

And what is 6 and 7? Are they the same colour? Photo playing tricks maybe...

3 and 4 are Kurbis and Nugget (aka Orange and Gold).
6 and 7 are the Dober and RPG.

@Silver i recon you must decide over a very strong cup of coffee and a thumper vape. Maybe you need a reo more than a bb. :p:confused::D

Good luck with your choice as i know this forum will push you over the edge. :rofl:

P.s @Silver. No pressure... Just a fun poll to help you decide when you get there :D
It's such an injustice to own a flow and not use it .

3 and 4 are Kurbis and Nugget (aka Orange and Gold).
6 and 7 are the Dober and RPG.

Thanks @Rob Fisher and @Christos
This is actually quite difficult to pick just one colour
There isnt any one that is wildly ahead

So far i think the ones i like are
Dober - i agree with @SAVapeGear it looks very nice - and quite unusual to me, so its nice in that way
Green - i am drawn to it

RPG (gunmetal) is also there, lurking in third place at the moment. But i fear its a little bit too close to my silver, so i think i shouldnt go there.

The Kurbis and Nugget have also tempted me because they are brighter colours. But i am not a gold fan and those look gold(ish) so i think i should be careful

Damn, this is not easy. I think i need to see some of them in the flesh again.

Back