Sir Vape and Monark Vapes

jm10

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
I purchased a Monark from the Sirs and was one happy chappy, after a day i had issues with the mod and contacted Craig and Hugo via email, now i didn’t ask them for help but i did ask them for contact info for the guys at Monark.

I get a reply from Hugo about the details and asking to let him know how things go. I had issues contacting Monark so i let Craig and Hugo know and in the same sentence i told them not to worry i can sort of live with it.

I get a reply straight away from Hugo saying “No we will sort this out”, Craig contacted the guys at Monark on facebook(i dont have facebook) and within a few minutes i get a call from Jared at Monark.

So we have a chat and i send a few pics and Jared said no problem they will send out a replaced

Now I’m so use to substandard service in this country that i literally almost fell of my chair.

Not only did Craig and Hugo from Sir Vape going over and above even after i said I’m ok and ill be fine.
Jared from Monark also went out of his way to assure me a replacement will be sent out.

A big thank to to @BigGuy @Sir Vape(Craig and Hugo) and Jared from Monark, flipping RockStars the bunch of you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally know one of the sirs and i have dealt with a multitude of the others as well as Hugo and Craig and i can vouch for what you say. 5 star service

I had an issue a while back which turned out to be my own error but regardless they were extremely helpful throughout.

It would be awesome if more people behaved this way. Oh the places this countrys economy would be

Could you please advise on what tue problem was

Could you please advise on what tue problem was

Cosmetic damage, cracks in the clear case itself. The mod works perfect and the cosmetic damage doesn’t interfere with the mods operation in anyway but it hurts my eye

Just an update on this whole thing,

Monark still has not replaced the mod, they have lied to me continuously and i have written it of as school fees.

I believe if Hugo and Craig didn’t put pressure on them to contact me and sort this out they would not even have contacted me.

Sirs went beyond there part and Monark to full responsibility for this so it all lies with Monark.

Monark still has not replaced the mod, they have lied to me continuously and i have written it of as school fees.

I believe if Hugo and Craig didn’t put pressure on them to contact me and sort this out they would not even have contacted me.

Sirs went beyond there part and Monark to full responsibility for this so it all lies with Monark.

Makes you wonder why the sirs don't stock the resurgence

I used to have a Monark the Steam Punk Version.
Was a great little Mod and hit really hard it did have its cosmetic flaws especially on the corners/edges of the Mod.

As much as I loved it those imperfections irritated me especially at the price point (R2500) , so I no longer own her.

I used to have a Monark the Steam Punk Version.
Was a great little Mod and hit really hard it did have its cosmetic flaws especially on the corners/edges of the Mod.

As much as I loved it those imperfections irritated me especially at the price point (R2500) , so I no longer own her.

I fully agree, they do not have the perfection that is needed when selling higher end mods. The imperfections irritate me beyond belief but i bare with it cause i like the looks.

I mainly buy mods based on looks, so if they make a new good looking mod i will probably buy it and regret it. Its a vicious cycle that i cant help myself with

I fully agree, they do not have the perfection that is needed when selling higher end mods. The imperfections irritate me beyond belief but i bare with it cause i like the looks.

I mainly buy mods based on looks, so if they make a new good looking mod i will probably buy it and regret it. Its a vicious cycle that i cant help myself with

A compulsion I love cashing in on ;)

I know this is an old post but i was checking everywhere i could to find out anything about these mods, no reviews up or anything about these mods and i came across this post, Just out of curiosity, did they ever replace this mod for you? because i have seen people on the forum talking about the best service ever and then i read this and its the complete opposite

I purchased a Monark from the Sirs and was one happy chappy, after a day i had issues with the mod and contacted Craig and Hugo via email, now i didn’t ask them for help but i did ask them for contact info for the guys at Monark.

I get a reply from Hugo about the details and asking to let him know how things go. I had issues contacting Monark so i let Craig and Hugo know and in the same sentence i told them not to worry i can sort of live with it.

I get a reply straight away from Hugo saying “No we will sort this out”, Craig contacted the guys at Monark on facebook(i dont have facebook) and within a few minutes i get a call from Jared at Monark.

So we have a chat and i send a few pics and Jared said no problem they will send out a replaced

Now I’m so use to substandard service in this country that i literally almost fell of my chair.

Not only did Craig and Hugo from Sir Vape going over and above even after i said I’m ok and ill be fine.
Jared from Monark also went out of his way to assure me a replacement will be sent out.

A big thank to to @BigGuy @Sir Vape(Craig and Hugo) and Jared from Monark, flipping RockStars the bunch of you

giphy.gif

Back