Sir Vape - Retailer Reviews

6ghost9

Head of the Vaping council
LV

Awards
So over the last three weeks I have been hounding poor old @BigGuy regarding some items and I must say after messaging at such random times looking for updates to the situation I was always met with a friendly response and a good conversation!

I would like to Say that the good people @Sir Vape, You guys are amazing! Tomorrow is the day my new toys arrive and that was after missing a cut off date, hounding day in and day out, they still made a plan to give me a call and keep me updated to making the whole process really smooth!

Thank you gentlemen! You gents are in true Sir Vape style, Gentleman and scholars!
ibpU3eWfpqCfOM.png

@6ghost9 Its our pleasure dude we will bend over backwards, well as far as my old back will bend for you okes.

Nice, what build you using in the VF for that setup?

Im using a dual coil setup on one side at .4 at the moment on my mech. I Found that the woody doesn't have the power to fire rebuildables adequately, so I am using an evod on the woody and the VF on my mech.

I am at work at the moment and I dont have it with me. Will take a picture later and post it for you. If im not mistaken its 3mm diameter, 26g kanthal

Thanks for great service once again. You guys rock.

Sent from my LG-D802

Hey guys,

So this is a late post, but here it goes...

On 31 January, while at Beachbums, Westbrook, my Vape gear was stolen from me. My IPV v2 and my beloved Magma, along with my precious Sony VtC5's. I was heartbroken as it isn't just the money value, but also the infinite value of my better health.

I have no other device that can run the other RBAs I have at home, and the ego style setups I have don't cut it anymore.

So here I was, many miles away from home and no vape... I only realised it was stolen the next morning - a Sunday.

I frantically message Craig from Sir Vape - prepared to buy a VW mod. I hounded him with questions and got back kind answers. I couldn't even make a purchase via his website for some reason but he manually invoiced me and in a matter of minutes All was ready for collection - on a Sunday - at his home. After all of the hassle i put the man through, my Vape was returned to me by the thief because he did not know how to use it!!!

So I went back to craig to cancel the order. I have to say, he was so kind and accommodating to me, and he was happy that I got my stuff back... No ill feelings or words from him. For wasting his family time.

@BigGuy thank you for the awesome service man! Your assistance in trying to get me up and running again is heartfelt.

Hey guys,

So this is a late post, but here it goes...

On 31 January, while at Beachbums, Westbrook, my Vape gear was stolen from me. My IPV v2 and my beloved Magma, along with my precious Sony VtC5's. I was heartbroken as it isn't just the money value, but also the infinite value of my better health.

I have no other device that can run the other RBAs I have at home, and the ego style setups I have don't cut it anymore.

So here I was, many miles away from home and no vape... I only realised it was stolen the next morning - a Sunday.

I frantically message Craig from Sir Vape - prepared to buy a VW mod. I hounded him with questions and got back kind answers. I couldn't even make a purchase via his website for some reason but he manually invoiced me and in a matter of minutes All was ready for collection - on a Sunday - at his home. After all of the hassle i put the man through, my Vape was returned to me by the thief because he did not know how to use it!!!

So I went back to craig to cancel the order. I have to say, he was so kind and accommodating to me, and he was happy that I got my stuff back... No ill feelings or words from him. For wasting his family time.

@BigGuy thank you for the awesome service man! Your assistance in trying to get me up and running again is heartfelt.

A pic or two of the lost gear so we can keep an eye out?

This is pretty much how Sir Vape has operated from day 1, always like sirs. I remember one day a few months ago my Russian had broken in my pocket so I was out of juice for the day(@ 9am), was near Mr hobbit so I msg'd him hoping he might have a little juice I can purchase. Long story short he said np come on over and use any of my juices. Ended up filling my mended Russian with some special custom vanilla custard mix he doesn't wanna retail cuz its his precious. :eek:

like-a-sir_o_1060614.jpg

I havent bought from Sirvape yet but its damn time. As of recent I am so surprised with the great items on the store and the great prices

I'd just like to thank the guys at @Sir Vape for the absolutely great service, the prompt responses to the hundred queries and requests I had. You guys are very helpful and very patient.. I appreciate it.

I know this is a late response to this thread as well i must have missed it. @Bonez007 @VandaL @skola @cfm78910 Thank you for all your kind words they mean so much to us here at Sir VAPE as our company motto goes "we are striving to be the benchmark vaping business in South Africa." We are always willing to help out if we can within reason and we will bend over backwards to try and resolve your problems.

In saying that and to put you all in the picture Hugo aka (THE HOBBIT) and myself have a dream of where we want Sir VAPE to be and we are slowly achieving our dream with the help of all you wonderful people.

Bigger and better things to come and we cant wait to share this journey with you.

Once again thank you all for your patronage it is greatly appreciated, and these fine comments just want to make us be better.

Regards

The BIGGUY and The HOBBIT

Just a quick well done to Sir Vape for checking their stock thoroughly before sending out to customers. They managed to avert a lot of unhappy customers by discovering that the Centre Pins were faulty, and the new ones are inbound. I would not have been happy if mine had arrived like that.
Nice Guys

Yeah, I was unlucky with mine, but managed to get it fixed... better than it was originally, lol... Sir vape actually commented on my quick review of the device about the shady center post, exactly what I was raging about, lol

Hope the new batch coming in hsa this resolved, will deffo get me another... The is by far one of the best drippers, you can just drip down the middle and there is now center post in the way... you know you are hitting the coils :)

Love it.. shame I had to "fix" mine in order to use it.... (softer and thinner gauge wires would not have had the issue I had with the 20 gauge)

This post is a bit overdue, but better late than never. Keeping the long story short, I had a misunderstanding with Sir Vape, sent them a PM expressing my disappointment. I got a reply quite promptly, followed by a call from @BigGuy explaining the situation and also making it up to me by offering me free shipping on an item that I wanted. He didn't have to do that, as it was just a misunderstanding on my part, but he did, handling the situation very gracefully and still being as friendly as always.
Thanks @Sir Vape and @BigGuy for providing such a great service to this community.

Thanks Skola and we apologise once again. We are not perfect and mishaps do happen. As long as your happy at the end of the day that is all that matters to us :)

Back