SMOK Nord leaking?

Quintusson

Life is good and I am blessed :)
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
A friend of mine just sent me this pic (below - excuse the quality but they're busy driving) of their SMOK Nord and a definite amount of juice at the bottom where the pod fits in, so it seems to be leaking. Apparently one does not screw the coil in on a Nord, it just clips in, so my thought that the coil might not be in tight enough does not seem to be it.

Anyone had a similar issue on these pod devices before? Ideas on how to fix it or should they just put in a new coil?

f0df7a71-709a-472f-85dd-5d56b0989ed9.jpg

It's more or less normal, i wipe my nord about 2 times a day by the contacts, there is a way to take of the plastic of the mouth piece then it will stop more or less, but best is keep a cloth at all times by you and every now and again wipe.
The liquad actually comes from the black plastic piece of the "drip tip".
Some people say buy new pods but i bought a few it doesn't solve the prob.

Just wipe after each refill or when you bord.

Seems that it is an inherent condensation issue with the nord. Quickly skimmed some diy fixes, involving removing the black mouth piece. Hopefully someone with some experience will have some way.

Edit: Bit late to the party.^

Let him try this i dident try it yet so cant say but most videos say the same thing he just has an easy way of fixing it.

Friend of mine has the same problem. She removed the black outer part of the mouthpiece and since then there has been no more leaking. She must have watched the above video @THE REAPER because she explained to me that she had used two coins and a key to remove it!

Back