Smok X Cube 2 or Smok H Priv mod?

Ruwaid

Elite Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Hi guys

Im hoping someone can help me make a decision on the above two mods. Planning on buying either second hand and I have read many reviews but would like some personal experience and advice please.

Which would be better? the X cube 2 will be coming with batteries, charger, iJust 2 tank, cover and the H Priv, that and just batteries. Both the same price.

I plan on running the Smok TFV8 tank on either one.

Thank you guys

I had the same problem and decided to get both. :)
If I was forced to choose then it would be the XCube2. More wattage, slightly higher,easier to replace batteries, Bluetooth and a LED light. :)

DSC_0266.JPG

Thank you @KZOR! But this is the X Cube 2 bud....which is a 160w mod. However the seller did upgrade the firmware and its at 180w now. Would you still choose the X cube 2 (180w)?
Im very new at this and highly doubt I would even need more than 100w....120w max

I'd personally rather go for the H-Priv, although if the X Cube Ultra is a possibility then I would go for that.

Main reason for the H-Priv is due to its popularity and the extra power which can be nice to have and we all know that it is a fantastic chip.

Thank you @PsyCLown
The X cube 2 is coming with everything I need ie. batteries, bay charger, tank, plastic sleeve and extra coils and the H Priv is just the mod and batteries.
Starting off so might just get the X Cube 2 as I dont need anything else for now :)

Thank you @PsyCLown
The X cube 2 is coming with everything I need ie. batteries, bay charger, tank, plastic sleeve and extra coils and the H Priv is just the mod and batteries.
Starting off so might just get the X Cube 2 as I dont need anything else for now :)
Hmm, fair enough.
I forgot the X cube 2 comes with more things, it makes more sense to go for it then.

It's still a great mod I believe!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back