Something New and Exciting For the Summer!!!

Vape Republic

Distributors of Premium E-Liquid
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Vape Republic is proud to announce the arrival of this amazing new product, FLAVAIR MAD MANGO!!!
Being one our staff's favourite ADV's for some time now, the mad mango is a delicious full flavoured mango that delivers on every pull. The best part is that the Mango is Topped off with an ever so refreshing ICE to cool you down on these hot summer days.

The Package contents includes 120ml of eliquid in a Gorilla style bottles and a flavair sticker, packaged in an awesome shoe style box to keep things EPIC:campeon:.

The Juice is currently stocked on the shelves of the following retailers and at a price point you will all love!!!
Stockists:
  1. Ace of vapes
  2. Art of vape
  3. Capital Vapes
  4. Tasty Cloud
  5. Vapers corner
  6. The Vape Industry
Grab yourself a bottle and thank us later!
FlavAir Mango1.jpg FlavAir Mango6.jpg FlavAir Mango7.jpg FlavAir Mango8.jpg FlavAir Mango9.jpg Flavair_Header.jpg

Last edited:
Currently my new ADV! Loving this juice in my reload on my gclass, such a special combo!

Looks good @Vape Republic !

Can anyone give me a comparison between this and Cush Man? @Jengz ?

For me the mango on this is less ripe which I prefer, also a full true mango with no added nonsense just like Cush man.

The ice on the Flavair is cooler and more refreshing, also again I prefer it especially for the summer time.

All in all both great juices but the flavair is winning it for me, not sure because it’s some new and I like new stuff but been my adv since December now

For me the mango on this is less ripe which I prefer, also a full true mango with no added nonsense just like Cush man.

The ice on the Flavair is cooler and more refreshing, also again I prefer it especially for the summer time.

All in all both great juices but the flavair is winning it for me, not sure because it’s some new and I like new stuff but been my adv since December now
Awesome! And also damn you!

Now I'm going to have to get some! :-D

Awesome! And also damn you!

Now I'm going to have to get some! :-D
I hate giving advice hahahaha because then people judge me for my taste, but I’m really loving this juice. Hope it’s a winner for you too!

I hate giving advice hahahaha because then people judge me for my taste, but I’m really loving this juice. Hope it’s a winner for you too!
I think the thing with juice is you always have to take subjectivity into account when working off someone's recommendations. So even if it's a flop for me, it doesn't reflect on you at all @Jengz !

I think the thing with juice is you always have to take subjectivity into account when working off someone's recommendations. So even if it's a flop for me, it doesn't reflect on you at all @Jengz !
But I somehow have a strong feeling ou are going to love it! It’s a winner.

Can’t wait to get ur views on it

Back