Something strange when viewing threads

NewOobY

Dedicated Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Hey Fellow Vapers,

Not sure if any of you have experienced the forum goes bonkers when I view a thread while logged in. See screen shot below:
thread.JPG
But it only looks like this when I login, the threads look fine when I'm logged out.
Did I do something wrong, and my punishment is making threads look weird to me. Or did I click on some weird make thread look weird button?

Please help - not sure if it looks like this on my laptop - this is on my desktop and it only started now :(. After I made a couple of posts using my pc in the last 10minutes.

@NewOobY I think @Gizmo is working on the back end because I see a new button appearing... I think your issue will go away when he is finished.

Hey Fellow Vapers,

Not sure if any of you have experienced the forum goes bonkers when I view a thread while logged in. See screen shot below:
View attachment 46054
But it only looks like this when I login, the threads look fine when I'm logged out.
Did I do something wrong, and my punishment is making threads look weird to me. Or did I click on some weird make thread look weird button?

Please help - not sure if it looks like this on my laptop - this is on my desktop and it only started now :(. After I made a couple of posts using my pc in the last 10minutes.

You broke the forum! :p

I promise I didn't - took me a while to find this spot where I could reply.

I even resorted to using IE, but got the same strange looking forum ;(

I cant recreate that issue?

mmm no idea :(. I figured out it's not on all threads. Like the DIY thread I posted in 1 minute ago looks fine.

On my iPhone here with Safari everything looks fine, router is unplugged due to severe lightning in the area, so I can't check Firefox.

CTRL + R or F5 do anything. Also press it multiple times.

I finally had to moer everything under FF, sessions, logins, cookies cache etc
and it seems to have sorted it out now. :)

as per @Gizmo advise I ran CC Cleaner - that sorted my issue out. Thanks

same issue in safari, seems ok in firefox.

I have another question:
Why is the time on the site incorrect?
I posted this at around 2pm this afternoon: "
"Amaren E-smoke drops - Pink mix.
Tastes like 'ouderling pilletjies'
:inlove:;):BIGWINK:

Yesterday at 20:51. "

Just as an FYI, I did not clear cache or run anything, but it was eventually sorted.
The Main screen looked OK through all this , but almost any thread opened had its formatting totally screwed...
This is typically what my Chrome Tab Bar looks like on a 'good' day, and all the other sites on there were a-OK :
TabBar.PNG

Glad It's sorted though, as it was a tad tricky to read posts, never mind figuring out how to respond to some of them ;)

Back