Spares Thread

Dr Voopenstein

New Vaper
LV

Awards
So I have a couple of sets of atty spares and a mod or two that is beyond repair, could we do a thread in the classified section, where we can "advertise" these spares to anyone who might need them. A baggy of orings for Dead Rabbit or whatever for someone who's orings are worn out. I personally wouldnt want money for it, but dont want to throw it away, and it could help someone out that needs them.

Hi @Dr Voopenstein

that’s a great gesture of yours

I think the best is to just make a normal classifieds ad and indicate the spares on offer in the title
When it comes to price you can say free if someone collects

I’m sure that way someone who may need it will see it and make contact

So I have a couple of sets of atty spares and a mod or two that is beyond repair, could we do a thread in the classified section, where we can "advertise" these spares to anyone who might need them. A baggy of orings for Dead Rabbit or whatever for someone who's orings are worn out. I personally wouldnt want money for it, but dont want to throw it away, and it could help someone out that needs them.
I'm interested to know about the beyond repairable mods. If you'd like to share.

Rinco mechman 228 with the flag [USA I think] died suddenly ]
Original Drag , some one tried to ''fix'' the 510 plate on top with some super glue and sxit
A new Tesla invader 4 x [just started to act ''funny'' ]
If you can pannelbeat the Drag - you may have the other 2 as reward

I'm interested to know about the beyond repairable mods. If you'd like to share.
I had a very dead Tesla Punk 220W. Stripped and cleaned it myself, and even had the folks at Vape Africa have a look, to no prevail. Circuit board must have shorted due to moisture or something. It has a removable battery door, and some removable perspex panels that could have been used to repair another one.

Hi @Dr Voopenstein

that’s a great gesture of yours

I think the best is to just make a normal classifieds ad and indicate the spares on offer in the title
When it comes to price you can say free if someone collects

I’m sure that way someone who may need it will see it and make contact
Ill do that, I hate hoarding almost as much as unnecessary waste, thanks @Silver

Original Drag , some one tried to ''fix'' the 510 plate on top with some super glue and sxit

Bring it on ... I like a challenge ;)

I had a very dead Tesla Punk 220W. Stripped and cleaned it myself, and even had the folks at Vape Africa have a look, to no prevail. Circuit board must have shorted due to moisture or something. It has a removable battery door, and some removable perspex panels that could have been used to repair another one.
I'm interested, please.

After noon All,

While we at it, anybody have any Oumier Wasp Nano RTA spares that is looking for a new home.

Will gladly provide a loving and secure home for it.

You can give me a crack at them as well, to dumb to quit and to stoooopid to stop trying

Last edited:
don't even know if it's worth it but before I chuck it, thought I'd post it here. Have this Pulse X "carcass"

the mod works and fires but the screen doesn't work, also no panels. Maybe buttons or BF 510 could be harvested, who knows

free to anyone

20210118_100347.jpg

don't even know if it's worth it but before I chuck it, thought I'd post it here. Have this Pulse X "carcass"

the mod works and fires but the screen doesn't work, also no panels. Maybe buttons or BF 510 could be harvested, who knows

free to anyone

View attachment 219733
Can you hold on to it. I'll let you know when I can ship. Bietjie far from month end now.

free to anyone

View attachment 219733
Too bad I've missed this I got a pulse stripped it and cleaned
I found that it tends to leak through the 510 onto the board

It needs to be stripped and cleaned

free to anyone

View attachment 219733

anyway, a bit of egg on my face, quickly tested this mod this morning and now it does not fire ! :mad:

should have tested it before posting but did'nt :facepalm: interested party has been notified

anyway, a bit of egg on my face, quickly tested this mod this morning and now it does not fire ! :mad:

should have tested it before posting but did'nt :facepalm: interested party has been notified
You need to put an atty on lol
I personally think it's full of juice on the board

Back