Squonking

Only have two squonkers left. At one point that was all I had, just got more into RTA's

IMG_20210711_100830.jpg

I am looking for asingle coil RDA the be used for DL squonking in my Pulse V2 - perhaps this may be the right thread to ask on? :aplastao:

Vaperite has Recurve singles on sale for R300?

I have put one on my wife's Pulse 80w, I've found that it suits her vaping style (small coil, restricted DL) but I was left a little unimpressed when I put a bigger alien in there. Also, I hate the way it looks, completely ruins my pretty Pulse V2 :facepalm:.

Ideally a short RDA. I am going to check out a few Requiem reviews.

I have put one on my wife's Pulse 80w, I've found that it suits her vaping style (small coil, restricted DL) but I was left a little unimpressed when I put a bigger alien in there. Also, I hate the way it looks, completely ruins my pretty Pulse V2 :facepalm:.

Ideally a short RDA. I am going to check out a few Requiem reviews.
I just checked and it is online only with R100 delivery anyway… so the bargain factor is out the window too.
Requiem is apparently a love it, or hate it one. Works for some and not at all for others (so pretty much like any other piece of hardware :rofl:)

Would love to find a 22 Ti Goon, damn unicorn just cant get a lead on one.
Would love to finish the goon collection, proper goon fanboy LOL

Would love to find a 22 Ti Goon, damn unicorn just cant get a lead on one.
Would love to finish the goon collection, proper goon fanboy LOL
I just got a 25mm Goon and have to say that it is pretty damn good. I popped some cheap Wotofo aliens in there (didn’t want to wreck nice coils if I screwed up the build, or didn’t like it) and running a 0.11 at 100watts on my Odin… tasty and rowdy! I still prefer the citadel, but this is a nice change of pace.

I just got a 25mm Goon and have to say that it is pretty damn good. I popped some cheap Wotofo aliens in there (didn’t want to wreck nice coils if I screwed up the build, or didn’t like it) and running a 0.11 at 100watts on my Odin… tasty and rowdy! I still prefer the citadel, but this is a nice change of pace.
TWO totally diff vapes, love the Goons, loaded with aliens or even claptons, 0.10 perfect, just need to play with coil placement and you good to go.
Still the benchmark for rda's (Know ill get $#!+ for saying that) LoL ;)

You got it right, squonking .... tasty and rowdy. Sums it up perfectly. Furyan and Tauren solo. Like a Porra pissed on Katemba's

You got it right, squonking .... tasty and rowdy. Sums it up perfectly. Furyan and Tauren solo. Like a Porra pissed on Katemba's
Nothing on earth comes back up as pissed off as warm katemba!

Ay that molly v2 looks good! If you ever do wanna part ways, let me know.

Thanks. Probably the only real HE mod I've ever owned. Don't think my Reos really count. I have purple and juma (think that's the right name) panels for her as well and my authentic Citadel lives on her. Whenever I am looking for sensory overload that is my go to setup. Always have some sort of lime in it to cleanse the pallet with. Just love the green, as can be seen, lol.

Back