Star Wars IX: Raise of the Skywalker 1st Trailer

I could post a thousand memes on this movie trailer. The Star Wars pages have been buzzing since yesterday

Yawn.... maybe I will be able to remain awake through this one.

Anybody know where it fits in? Before the others? After? Somewhere in between?

Regards

Yawn.... maybe I will be able to remain awake through this one.

Anybody know where it fits in? Before the others? After? Somewhere in between?

Regards

Just after the battle of the Pelennor Fields.

And here i am, still havent watched the 1st one...lol but actually told the wife this weekend maybe i should watch it to see what its all about?

And here i am, still havent watched the 1st one...lol but actually told the wife this weekend maybe i should watch it to see what its all about?
1st one as in episode 1 or the first one of the current trilogy?

Booked my ticket early this morning already. Can’t believe it’s almost time, the new final trailer blew my mind and gave me goosebumps.
I'm doing my best to ignore all spoiler and leak vids on youtube. Even blocked Mike Zeroh (Major spoiler, he talks kak).

And after this movie its on to the Old Repulic trilogy. My geekness is going in overdrive.

giphy.gif

Is it just me or does the the banner for tomorrow's game bear a resemblance of a Star Wars movie poster. Especially with the coaches in the background looking like sithlords.

FB_IMG_1572627894918.jpg

Sith Lord.....Shit Lord, what's the difference?

There are a variety of ways to watch the Star Wars movies. Here's a table I drew up for a colleague who wanted to get into it.

You left out Clone Wars and Rebels. But the movies are good enough for somebody just starting.

Back