Stealth Vaping while Travelling

Stephen

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
whenever I travel for business, the only devices I ever take are Reo's. A mech bullet proof device that I can rely on to never let me down when I'm thousands of miles away from home.

As for stealth vaping on a plane.... Nothing beats the Reo Mini with a Reomiser 2.
image.jpeg

No question... a REO is the ultimate stealth vape with flavour for days. Avril my REO Grand has been around the world with me a few times... as well as in places that need a ninja vape like airplanes, airports, buses, restaurants, waiting rooms etc... in extreme cases like a plane I inhale and hold my breath for a while and no vapour comes out... so in case someone busts me I just say I'm sucking on the device without firing it... Chicken Dinner. I have been from JHB to Hong Kong and across the USA from San Diego to Seattle and onto Alaska and across Canada and never once has anyone ever given me an ounce of crap... the secret is be a ninja and a considerate one.
Avril 001.JPG

No question... a REO is the ultimate stealth vape with flavour for days. Avril my REO Grand has been around the world with me a few times... as well as in places that need a ninja vape like airplanes, airports, buses, restaurants, waiting rooms etc... in extreme cases like a plane I inhale and hold my breath for a while and no vapour comes out... so in case someone busts me I just say I'm sucking on the device without firing it... Chicken Dinner. I have been from JHB to Hong Kong and across the USA from San Diego to Seattle and onto Alaska and across Canada and never once has anyone ever given me an ounce of crap... the secret is be a ninja and a considerate one.
View attachment 62214
Agree Rob, when I travel overseas I don't even bother taking my regulated devices. I'll be going to Greece for three weeks in August and I'll only be taking my three Reo's..... I'll be bring back a 4th squonker, but that I'll share with everyone when I'm back ;)

Love the yellow KB, I'm keen on getting myself a yellow grand sl (door and body)
It's a great yellow. Don't think I've ever seen a yellow body before but sounds like a winner! Be sure to post pics if you pull the trigger.
After finally getting a Woodvil, the P67 is top on my list but I'm not too optimistic as they seem to sell out almost immediately when they occasionally become available :(

Agree Rob, when I travel overseas I don't even bother taking my regulated devices. I'll be going to Greece for three weeks in August and I'll only be taking my three Reo's..... I'll be bring back a 4th squonker, but that I'll share with everyone when I'm back ;)

Hopefully you will be back from Greece by the 27th and you can show us the new squonker at VapeCon? :D

Lots of possibilities if I had a need to stealth vape a mini Reo on air travel.

OG Mini w/Hornet; Mini 1.0's w/O-16's or Chalice III's/II; Baby Woodvil's w/IGO-S, RM2's or Chalice.

a01.jpg
a02.jpg a03.jpg
a04.jpg a05.jpg
a06.jpg

Mini 2.1's w/Chalice III's or II; LP 2.1 w/O-16 or Nuppin', Mini Woodvil w/custom RM2.

a08.jpg a09.jpg
a10.jpg

Or a mix of them with Chalice III's/II.....

a07.jpg

Lots of possibilities if I had a need to stealth vape a mini Reo on air travel.

OG Mini w/Hornet; Mini 1.0's w/O-16's or Chalice III's/II; Baby Woodvil's w/IGO-S, RM2's or Chalice.

View attachment 62219
View attachment 62220 View attachment 62221
View attachment 62222 View attachment 62223
View attachment 62224

Mini 2.1's w/Chalice III's or II; LP 2.1 w/O-16 or Nuppin', Mini Woodvil w/custom RM2.

View attachment 62226 View attachment 62227
View attachment 62228

Or a mix of them with Chalice III's/II.....

View attachment 62229
@Spydro I reckon once you've finished packing your mods for a trip, you'd be lucky to have enough room for a tooth brush in your hand luggage..... As always a very cool collection bud :clap:

REO_35000ft.jpg
Yep REO mini with RM2 is a great steup for stealth vaping:mask:. I`ve only ever vaped once on a long haul flight and was not comfortable so I`ve not vaped since. I can usually go 24 + hours with out a vape but when I get the chance I make up for lost time:D

REO_35000ft_2.jpg

I`ve pretty much given up on all other mods and only stick to the REO, home and away. I given regulated, TC, tanks etc a good go and they are all but in the bin these days. I do have a clearomiser (MPT3) and VTC mini for when I need to vape my sore throat/flu busting juice that contains menthol:D as I refuse to put anything with menthol in my REO:rolleyes: Travelling with the REO and BF dripper is painless knowing not much can go wrong with the kit.

REO_Dunkel.jpg

Hey guys,
I know it may sound like a dumb question... but how do you set a mech mod like the Reo to stealth vape?
I can understand a VW device where you just drop the watts way down... a mech has a set volt output, right?
Is it the RBA?

Hey guys,
I know it may sound like a dumb question... but how do you set a mech mod like the Reo to stealth vape?
I can understand a VW device where you just drop the watts way down... a mech has a set volt output, right?
Is it the RBA?
Yip, you build a single coil at anything from 0.5 to 1.2 ohms and you are set to go. Smaller bore drip tip will also help.

Yip, you build a single coil at anything from 0.5 to 1.2 ohms and you are set to go. Smaller bore drip tip will also help.
As Andre says plus you use a MTL atty like the reomiser 2. Smaller air hole coupled with smaller bore drip tip = less clouds ;)

As Andre says plus you use a MTL atty like the reomiser 2. Smaller air hole coupled with smaller bore drip tip = less clouds ;)

That's what I figured. Just wanted to verify my thinking re stealth vaping and get a feel of the builds people are doing.

Mini volt with an old mini protank 3, 1.8 ohm coil have gotten me through the long haul flights (and the bus, the airport, the train and various pubs in-between.) Leaving UK next week and shall pass responsibilities on to an Artery Nugget running at 15w with a Eleaf micro cs, 1.5 ohm coil. Many thanks to @Rob Fisher to first switching me on the stealth vape, 36 hour trips before that were hell.

@Huffapuff

That is exactly what I do now. I tested my first juice on Friday and it kicks like a mewl, but it produces next to no vapor cloud. Ideal for vaping on an aircraft. The juice consists of 70% PG, 30% VG and 18mg nicotine and off course, flavoring. This is what my skelem Vaoe pen it looks like:

Vaoe Pen.jpg

And that is it compared to my Tesla Punk with the TFV8 RTA
Pen VS Tesla.jpg

BTW, has anybody been caught having a sneak Vape where you shouldn't? I thought I was caught once on a flight to Mozambique. I had bought some beer from Duty free to drink while we were waiting for our boarding time. When boarding time came, I still had a can of beer left, so I put it in my hand luggage and boarded the plane. They announced that all the alcoholic beverages had been consumed on the flight to Johannesburg, so after the peanuts and crackers service, I pulled out my can of beer and started drinking it, vaping away quite happily on my little stick in-between. I had just had a nice long suck on the stick when the air hostess approached me and asked me what was in the can. I politely replied with clouds of vapor still coming out of my mouth, It's beer. I thought, oh shit, I am busted! She crapped me out and told me how she could report me and so on. Anyway, I apologized for drinking beer that I bought from duty free on board a flight that would serve alcoholic beverages if they had any to serve.

She was so hell bent on telling me off for drinking a can of beer that they didn't sell me that she didn't even see the vapor coming out of my mouth. I breathed a huge vapor filled could of relief when she turned her back and finished my beer before we landed :)

Has anybody else had a close call?

Whoah whoah whoah guys what are these Reo's? Someone please give me a rundown on why they're good (besides looks, I'm sold on that already) because I sure as hell want one now!

@Huffapuff

That is exactly what I do now. I tested my first juice on Friday and it kicks like a mewl, but it produces next to no vapor cloud. Ideal for vaping on an aircraft. The juice consists of 70% PG, 30% VG and 18mg nicotine and off course, flavoring. This is what my skelem Vaoe pen it looks like:

View attachment 133249

And that is it compared to my Tesla Punk with the TFV8 RTA
View attachment 133250

BTW, has anybody been caught having a sneak Vape where you shouldn't? I thought I was caught once on a flight to Mozambique. I had bought some beer from Duty free to drink while we were waiting for our boarding time. When boarding time came, I still had a can of beer left, so I put it in my hand luggage and boarded the plane. They announced that all the alcoholic beverages had been consumed on the flight to Johannesburg, so after the peanuts and crackers service, I pulled out my can of beer and started drinking it, vaping away quite happily on my little stick in-between. I had just had a nice long suck on the stick when the air hostess approached me and asked me what was in the can. I politely replied with clouds of vapor still coming out of my mouth, It's beer. I thought, oh shit, I am busted! She crapped me out and told me how she could report me and so on. Anyway, I apologized for drinking beer that I bought from duty free on board a flight that would serve alcoholic beverages if they had any to serve.

She was so hell bent on telling me off for drinking a can of beer that they didn't sell me that she didn't even see the vapor coming out of my mouth. I breathed a huge vapor filled could of relief when she turned her back and finished my beer before we landed :)

Has anybody else had a close call?
Aren't you allowed to consume food/drinks not bought on the flight? Because every time I've travelled they've never kakked me out for it so it sounds kinda weird to me... Unless it's just alcoholic beverages?

Whoah whoah whoah guys what are these Reo's? Someone please give me a rundown on why they're good (besides looks, I'm sold on that already) because I sure as hell want one now!

They are the Excaliburs of the vape world. Only a few get to own one. Keep an eye on classifieds. Unless you want to import.

Back