Table View - We are coming !!! New store opening :)

ShaneW

Juicy Joes Owner
ECIGSSA Donor
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
It is with great pleasure that we announce our expansion and the opening of our new store in 2 weeks time, in the amazing suburb of Table View, Cape Town! We will be bringing you all the great service that you have been accustomed to, with the huge range of local juices and goods!
Come and join us on the 25th of Feb for the grand opening!

Table ViewWe are coming !!!.png

Awesome, Now I can order and collect on the way home.

The first person that comes in the store on opening day with a huge smile will likely be me.

Awesome, look forward to seeing you there! The table view store won't be linked to the online store so you will need to drop us an email or phone call to get your goodies together beforehand. Or just pop in and chill on the couch :)

Or just pop in and chill on the couch :)

That is your way of saying, looking for more stuff to buy that was not in your original shopping list. Cant remember the last time that I walked out of your shop with just the juice I was going in to buy, haha.

BTW. that Nostalgia Luster is a winner!

That is your way of saying, looking for more stuff to buy that was not in your original shopping list. Cant remember the last time that I walked out of your shop with just the juice I was going in to buy, haha.

BTW. that Nostalgia Luster is a winner!

Hahaha #vapelife

Congrats on the new store guys, Wishing you all the best and hoping its a huge success.

Congrats @ShaneW !
This is absolutely marvellous news!
Wishing you and the Juicy Joes team all the very best with the new store.

Wish I could be there for the opening - but if not, I will try pop in when next in CT.
If its near the beach - then for me that would be just epic - beach and vaping for a Vaalie is like... um.... Awesome! :D:D:zplayita:

Relocating to cape town on the 20th so ill definitely be there for the grand opening on the 25th

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Dear @ShaneW

Wishing you and the team all the best with the shop opening!!

Please post some pics guys - would be lovely to see the shop by the sea!!

Popped in late this afternoon and the prices were great.
Thanks to Mark for the friendly assistance and congratulations on the new store @ShaneW

Agreed @BubiSparks , We want pics!
Not to prove it happened - i know it did - but just to see the vape shop by the sea!

Back