Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
The Taifun GT V has landed! Super fast service from Creme de Vape in the UK as always!
Taifun GTV 02.jpgTaifun GTV 03.jpgTaifun GTV 04.jpgTaifun GTV 05.jpgTaifun GTV 09.jpgTaifun GTV 11.jpg

The setup was pretty simple (I had watched a review or two), and I popped in a BVC Frame Staple from @charln. The tank has juice flow and airflow control. The juice fill is via a hole at the top and works OK but have a rag ready for the odd drop of juice that escapes. Love the big juice capacity, and the tank looks pretty good too! It has a 25mm base and fits just fine on my Stratums and Dani 21700s.

The vape feels a little too dry, but that may be my wicking and will play around with it... The airflow is quite noisy. I love the fat top so all my drip tips look good!
Taifun GTV 06.jpgTaifun GTV 07.jpgTaifun GTV 08.jpgTaifun GTV 10.jpg

I strongly considered buying one when I saw Creme de Vape's Facebook post but after watching Todd's review I think it is too tinkery for me. I think I will stick with my GT4 unless one pops up locally for sale;)

That’s awesome @Rob Fisher

is it mainly DL or can it also do MTL?

I strongly considered buying one when I saw Creme de Vape's Facebook post but after watching Todd's review I think it is too tinkery for me. I think I will stick with my GT4 unless one pops up locally for sale;)

Yip, I ordered mine before watching reviews and probably wouldn't have bought one... but mine doesn't wobble. Whether it will be as good as my DVarw DL's remains to be seen but I doubt it.

Half a tank in, and the flavour is pretty good... no leaking either, which I was worried about with the bayonet type connection... it may just end up in rotation... let's give it another tank or two.
Taifun GTV 11.jpg

The Taifun GTR would be right up your street!

@Timwis I tried a GTR, but it's hard to match an original Dvarw DL, which is perfect for me.

The GT V is a great RTA, but the airflow is not ideal for me... it's very similar to the Dvarw DL FL, which I'm also not a big fan of. I can't put my finger on what is wrong with the airflow of the GT V and Dvarw DL FL other than to say the Original Dvarw DL is perfect for me. The vape is drier on the GT V and FL Dvarw if that makes any sense?

The OG Dvarw DL is smooth and moist!

Dvarw Rewick 06.jpg

@Timwis I tried a GTR, but it's hard to match an original Dvarw DL, which is perfect for me.

The GT V is a great RTA, but the airflow is not ideal for me... it's very similar to the Dvarw DL FL, which I'm also not a big fan of. I can't put my finger on what is wrong with the airflow of the GT V and Dvarw DL FL other than to say the Original Dvarw DL is perfect for me. The vape is drier on the GT V and FL Dvarw if that makes any sense?

View attachment 254803
I was referring to what @Silver was after! To me the GTR gives a really good MTL Vape, any RDL is very restrictive so not for you but sounds @Silver may like it!

View attachment 254803
Where can one buy an Og dwarv dl, im not loving the v2

The only spot I have found on the planet with OG Dvarw DL's is a little shop in Portugal!

Nothing beats the perfect airflow of the OG.
Im thinking about modifying the peek chimney inlet holes to be a bit wider, finding the wicking is not keeping up and the vape is dry on the dwarv dl v2 had anyone modified the peek chimney before a mm wider?

Back