Tank maintenance

outlaw_cloud

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all

I have a aspire cleito tank and was wondering what's the best way to clean the tank? I.e. Warm water , cold water or soapy water?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warm, soapy water. Followed by a rinse with water.

I don't own the cleito but I use a toothbrush with sunlight to scrub tanks when I first get them.
After that a thorough rinse with warm water and I dry them with paper towels and use immediately.

Sometimes I leave them on the windowsill to dry for a few days.

I don't own the cleito but I use a toothbrush with sunlight to scrub tanks when I first get them.
After that a thorough rinse with warm water and I dry them with paper towels and use immediately.

Sometimes I leave them on the windowsill to dry for a few days.

That sounds great using the warm water sounds better I just want to wash it out because Iv used a few other flavors in the tank since I got it

That sounds great using the warm water sounds better I just want to wash it out because Iv used a few other flavors in the tank since I got it
I generally rinse after use with warm water. No residual flavours but I toothbrush the tanks about once a month.
Warm water is generally sufficient. U let the water run into all the nooks etc and "flush" all the holes with warm water.

I generally rinse after use with warm water. No residual flavours but I toothbrush the tanks about once a month.
Warm water is generally sufficient. U let the water run into all the nooks etc and "flush" all the holes with warm water.

Ok cool thanks I'll post a update

No I'm referring to the tank itself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That works if you are patient enough, but do dry excess off with soft cloth or tissue beforehand. If in a hurry, use hair dryer.
I've never used a hair dryer.
The tank and glass are easy to wipe dry with a paper towel. The base gets dried too but the dry burn of the coil usually releases some steam.
I can honestly say I've never needed to use a hairdryer in my life :D

I've never used a hair dryer.
The tank and glass are easy to wipe dry with a paper towel. The base gets dried too but the dry burn of the coil usually releases some steam.
I can honestly say I've never needed to use a hairdryer in my life :D

I think what I might do is just wait until I replace the coil then wash out the tank at the same time

Back