Tapatalk

OnePowerfulCorsa

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi [USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] has the forum been removed / disabled from Tapatalk? No longer appears on Tapatalk for me.

I don't even know what "Tapatalk" is. But the other day I was looking around on Google and everything I tried to search for that was vape related I had problems with. Other searches were fine. It was like that for only a few hours.

Yeah. I posted it and the Admins are working on it. I think the issue lies with Tapatalks latest update.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Not tapa talk related but cant access the forum via my phone on chrome

My tapatalk keeps on loosing ecigssa. Now it can't find it.

I can't find the thread so forgive me for starting a new thread.

Any updates on the tapatalk/ecigssa issue.

Right now trying access ecigssa via tapatalk is a no go.

Tapatalk can't even find ecigssa

@Rob Fisher
@Silver

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

@Gizmo is aware of the problem and has run some tests and all is well on the ECIGSSA side. He has made contact with TGapatalk and is awaiting a reply.

I can't find the thread so forgive me for starting a new thread.

Any updates on the tapatalk/ecigssa issue.

Right now trying access ecigssa via tapatalk is a no go.

Tapatalk can't even find ecigssa

@Rob Fisher
@Silver

I have the same issue since before the update. As soon as I enter Tapatalk, I open an Eccigsa thread and click follow at the bottom of the page, then back to homescreen, click on Eccig logo, login and good to go

Sent from my SM-T725 using Tapatalk

I have the same issue since before the update. As soon as I enter Tapatalk, I open an Eccigsa thread and click follow at the bottom of the page, then back to homescreen, click on Eccig logo, login and good to go

Sent from my SM-T725 using Tapatalk
I am doing that but everytime I close tapatalk I gotta go through the whole process again

Back