TastyCloud - Retailer Reviews

Shakez

New Vaper
LV

Awards
I had probably the best experience with this vendor!!!

I was browsing their website on sunday, had a few questions and emailed them knowing the store was closed on Sunday so only expecting a response on Monday. But Sebastian (the manager) responded immediately, following that multiple emails between us with immediate replies and very helpful advice.

Based on that I placed an order on Sunday night. Monday morning I got an email from him acknowledging the order and he cleared some confusion regarding my order.

Due to the confusion he included an RDA, a set of coils and some battery wraps for free! And followed up with me all day as to whether my package has arrived or not.

I even offered to pay for the RDA and he refused saying that all he wants is for me to be a happy customer.

What amazing service, and for me this was a first to get service to this level (not to say other vendors haven't been good to me).

Sebastian you are a star!!!

@Admin please tag them in this thread.

Thanks for sharing your review @Shakez
I have edited the thread title to keep it consistent with this subforum
I see there are no other threads relating to this vendor, so let this henceforth be the spot for reviews of this vendor

I am sure @Tasty Cloud will appreciate reading this kind of feedback

Tasty cloud provides amazing service, really.

I have visited them a few times and Sebastian and his crew are absolute champions.
From the professionalism and courtesy to the patience and knowledgeable advice, you cannot go wrong with them.

@Shakez you've taken the words out of my mouth. Sebastian is a legend-I was also gifted a set of aliens not too long ago!

Back