The best rda?

Mollie

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi people any suggestions on a good or maybe the best single coil rda for flavor at this stage
I think its time to go for single coil rda
I got the recurve which i love
The wasp nano(my wife is using it)
Drop dead which i struggle too much with
Im not a big fan of mesh coils it gives too much of a crispy note

Any suggestions is much appreciate
Thanks

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

I love the Recurve Dual. Got the same flavour as the Drop Dead with a much easier build deck.

For single coil things have been quiet lately. Not a lot of new stuff coming out. In my collection I would say the Citadel is still a banger if you can get one.

I love the Recurve Dual. Got the same flavour as the Drop Dead with a much easier build deck.

For single coil things have been quiet lately. Not a lot of new stuff coming out. In my collection I would say the Citadel is still a banger if you can get one.
Everything he said I have the Recurve Dual and I love it. I also have the Citadel and the flavor is outstanding.

Sent from my Asmodus Lustro LTE Version

@The vaper , You have the Recure single, :cool: nuff said. My flavour horse on a Coppervape mech, and so smooth like butter. But the hadeon is a contender, Hadaly and then the Skyfall. This is not in sequence of preference, vape all of them.

Skyfall RDA and MavT RDTA probably the two best flavor single coil squonkable atty’s available right now!

Commercial HW the Recurve will always be up there for a lot of vapers, along with the Wasp Nano RDA. They are both tough acts to follow.

Thanks for replies no way im paying R1350 for a rda and looks like the hadaly and skyfall is hard to get in SA
Will look into the dual recurve cause can build a single coil also in their
Gonna wait for Vapecon to see what i can pick up there
138fda943baa2613e810b24482489d6f.jpg

I have the Recurve single, Wasp Nano and Citadel in my collection. All 3 are great single coil RDA's.

It comes down to the price you want to pay.

Sent from small screen

I have the Recurve single, Wasp Nano and Citadel in my collection. All 3 are great single coil RDA's.

It comes down to the price you want to pay.

Sent from small screen
R1350 is a bit high will pay R600 for a dual coil which i can use for a single coil as well
Lets see what vapecon got to offer lol

I love the recurve eventhough i dont own one, a friend has one and the flavor is excellent and the draw is nice.

I have the wasp Nano and although i love it, the draw is too tight and the juice well too small.

I love the recurve eventhough i dont own one, a friend has one and the flavor is excellent and the draw is nice.

I have the wasp Nano and although i love it, the draw is too tight and the juice well too small.
The only thing with the recurve is the small or no juice well thats why i think the dual recurve might be good also

Most clones are very close to the original. I am willing to bet that no one could tell the difference between the vape experience on a SXK clone Hadaly and an original Hadaly.

If you have moral or ethical problems with buying a clone then don't buy one. If it doesn't bother you go ahead and buy the clone.

Most clones are very close to the original. I am willing to bet that no one could tell the difference between the vape experience on a SXK clone Hadaly and an original Hadaly.

If you have moral or ethical problems with buying a clone then don't buy one. If it doesn't bother you go ahead and buy the clone.
Ok dont have a problem bit which one hadaly or skyfall

This is kind of a question like "how long is a length of string".

To me they are close but the Skyfall is much easier to build on.

I tried going to single coil, but can't. I'm so used to dual coil and the flavor it gives, that no single coil atty I've tried so far did it for me. I've wasted a lot of money on single coil atties, but none of them do it for me. I'll stay with dual coil until the end.

The cap on my Skyfall clone is a bit tight which is annoying, but it may be that mine is slightly bent out of shape. Check with the vendor that the top cap fits well.

Last edited:
Asmodus C4 bud. Fantastic restricted flavourfull atty. No leaks

Asmodus C4 bud. Fantastic restricted flavourfull atty. No leaks
I checked the blank rda last night and it also looks good only thing the air flow might be noisy but it doesnt bother me

I am a bit flavour challenged. I would suggest that you watch Kzor's reviews on both of them. If you are still undecided you could PM him.

You should always remember that there is no objective "best flavour". Vape hobbyists will, and always do, differ in their opinions regarding almost everything vape related.

I am a bit flavour challenged. I would suggest that you watch Kzor's reviews on both of them. If you are still undecided you could PM him.

You should always remember that there is no objective "best flavour". Vape hobbyists will, and always do, differ in their opinions regarding almost everything vape related.
Will do thanks

Satovape is going to Vapecon, dont know if they going to sell clones there though. If you were willing to spend R600 then you can buy the Skyfall and a Etheon or Flav rda for 600

Back