The Conundrum of Black Friday at All Day Vapes

Here is the thing, Black Friday, not the original Wall st one, was a way of turning outdated stock on the shelf into cash by drastically reducing the price. In it's original format you could pick up goods, especially electronics and wholesale food that was nearing expiry dates at vastly reduced prices.

Since it's spread around the world, my view is that it is nothing more than another marketing exercise no different to your brand birthday sale or summer sale and so on. It is how you utilize that marketing and further how to achieve your goal that counts.

If your business model is to sell below RRP or to offer good deals on an ongoing basis then a Black Friday really does nothing for you.

Yes, it really was to clear old stock before the new Xmas stock gets on the shelves. We don't have old stock, especially in the made to order juice, which is our main business, old stock will never exist, and if it did, I'd refuse to sell it at any price as it will harm our business. We'd throw it away.

But the expectation is now there in the market place, it's not a marketing exercise pushed by traders anymore, it's a demand pulled by the consumer.

eccfca41373817.57a33b8b39c6f.png

Last edited:
The courts send out demands weekly, mostly they are ignored:wondering:

We shall go for broke. I trust the community will PIF some pap en wors. And coffee! Please don't forget the coffee!

PS. A good Durban Bunny Chow will go down really well!

Last edited:
Back