Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
As the DNA250C has now been released this is the thread to discuss the DNA250C!

And as my Lost Vape Paranormal DNA250C is on it's way to SA as we speak I have taken my Drippers out of the display cabinet and reinstalled non BF pins. All I can say now is standby for REPLAY baby!
Drippers 007.JPG

The first DNA250C's in South Africa just landed in JHB a few hours ago... let's hope DHL can pull finger and maybe deliver tomorrow!
Landing.jpg

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts Rob.

I can’t wait for the replay feature to hit the dna75c chipset soon.

is it coming to the 75C soon...thats will be awesome....and save me a couple of grand

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

is it coming to the 75C soon...thats will be awesome....and save me a couple of grand

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeh it will be coming but no idea as to when. I’ve been following a thread on the evolv forums and still no news. Think it’s because they are waiting to see how it works out on the dna250c before pushing it to the dna75c.

No doubt there will be bugs that will be ironed out.

The Golden Flave 22 and the Golden Hadaly have been chosen to test REPLAY!

These Ni80 coils need to come out.
DNA250CDrippers01.jpg

Casualties of war.
DNA250CDrippers02.jpg

@smilelykumeenit stainless steel claptons installed.
DNA250CDrippers03.jpg DNA250CDrippers04.jpg DNA250CDrippers05.jpg

Flave 22 done.
DNA250CDrippers06.jpg

Hadaly time!
DNA250CDrippers07.jpg DNA250CDrippers08.jpg

Drippers ready for the DNA250C! Looks like they will only deliver tomorrow!
DNA250CDrippers09.jpg

Last edited:
The Golden Flave 22 and the Golden Hadaly have been chosen to test REPLAY!

These Ni80 coils need to come out.
View attachment 127799

Casualties of war.
View attachment 127800

@smilelykumeenit stainless steel claptons installed.
View attachment 127801 View attachment 127802 View attachment 127803

Flave 22 done.
View attachment 127804

Hadaly time!
View attachment 127805 View attachment 127806

Drippers ready for the DNA250C! Looks like they will only deliver tomorrow!
View attachment 127807
And?! Is it amazing or just gimicky?

Dunno yet... the plane landed last night and clearing customs today... so will let you know tomorrow! :p
I sometimes find it amazing that we're still restricted by physical transport. Looking forward to the day I can just "energise" things!

Or captain Kirk after a heavy night of boldly going where every man has been before in the bars and brothels of some 'newly discovered' galaxy...
"Beam me up, Scotty!"
"... That's not funny. Beam up my clothes."

Patiently waiting, I liked the look of the paranormal from the beginning but the dna75c just wasn't enough.

It different to see it on youtube the see it love on the forum. Things just look nicer here.

@Rob Fisher is the replay feature only for TC or VW too? I watched the vid, but still dont quite understand it?

@Rob Fisher is the replay feature only for TC or VW too? I watched the vid, but still don't quite understand it?

REPLAY is for TC and won't work with Ni80 and Kanthal. The most simple explanation is it is a simple way to do TC... no need to fiddle with temps etc... just do the settings like you would normally do and then press SAVE PUFF and REPLAY takes over... My DNA250C Paranormal should arrive today and I will be able to give you first-hand info.

Nice review and pics Rob, I wasn’t planning on getting a dna250c mod but looks like I’ll be getting one.

But I’m going to probably wait for a decent 250c squonk mod. Hope lost vape do a paranormal 250c squonk or even the therion 250c squonk.

I am now playing tooo

IMG_0515.JPG

I dont know how & i really don't care. This JUST WORKS. Replay is truly a game change for RDA's.

IMG_0516.JPG

I am now playing tooo

View attachment 127957

I dont know how & i really don't care. This JUST WORKS. Replay is truly a game change for RDA's.

View attachment 127958

It's all very clever in theory... Really... No sarcasm intended... But if its really that well designed for RDA's, why not start off in the squonk mods? It's a real question by the way with no intention of insult or injury

I would like to know, how many people here can say, they vaped with an RDA that is almost bone Dry and still had flavor with no burnt cotton taste.

I CAN

IMG_0518.JPG

Trust me, pic makes my wick look saturated but it is Dry. Bad lighting where i am

Back