Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Just wanted to create a thread to discuss the DNA75C Chipset.

Here is a pic of the Meraki with a new theme I downloaded. I can't wait for you technical types to get a DNA75C Mod and start designing SA Themes!

DNA75C 001.JPG DNA75C 002.JPG

Loving the 75c - such a massive improvement performance-wise over the older DNA75.
EVOLV really came to the party on this one!

Finally a screen designed for the Meraki V2. Changing the screen with the designer is a simple exercise!
DNA75C 901.JPG

I went out for the day today with a VTC6 in my CLZ-X and a bottle of juice (10ml) in my pocket and didn't think to take a spare battery (but I did have two Billet Box's as back up) I vaped from around 10:00am and now at 07:36pm I thought "Wow I'm still on the same battery"! It was at 9%.

And the reason for this story? The DNA75C has great battery life my Peeps!

0.58Ω Fused Clapton at 28 watts! That's like 9 hours of vape and 3 Skyline refills! The DNA75C rocks!

Evolv_DNA75C_01_w.jpg

I went out for the day today with a VTC6 in my CLZ-X and a bottle of juice (10ml) in my pocket and didn't think to take a spare battery (but I did have two Billet Box's as back up) I vaped from around 10:00am and now at 07:36pm I thought "Wow I'm still on the same battery"! It was at 9%.

0.58Ω Fused Clapton at 28 watts! That's like 9 hours of vape and 3 Skyline refills! The DNA75C rocks!

View attachment 104047
This is great news. I'm really interested in the DNA75C. Hopefully something that fits my budget comes around sooner rather than later!

It is the first DNA chip which I feel is heading in the right direction - I dislike the fact that you needed e-scribe previously to do most of the adjustments and the fact that it is such a mission to set a curve on the DNA chip... it still is compared to some of the other mods.

View attachment 104047

9% @Rob Fisher ?
You mean 90% ?

The DNA75C's sitting in the background waiting for the firmware upgrade... DNA250C operational.
DNA250C 023.JPG

DNA75C's all Service Packed and standing by for the new firmware update! They are looking forward to getting Replay!
DNA1.jpg DNA2.jpg

The firmware upgrade for the DNA75C is really close now because a little birdie told me some of the special reviewers got an advance copy to test and give feedback on!

Ladies and Gentleman! Replay for the DNA75C is here! Boom!

EARLY SERVICE PACK (all devices)

EScribe Suite 2.0 SP15
For international customers (Windows): https://downloads.evolvapor.com/SetupEScribe2_SP15_INTL_ServicePack.exe
For international customers (Mac): https://downloads.evolvapor.com/SetupEScribe2_SP15_INTL.pkg
For customers using Linux, see the beta thread.

--- DNA 75 Color (firmware 1.2 SP33.2) ---
Replay (International Edition only). To use Replay:
(1) Apply the Service Pack.
(2) Choose a profile to put Replay on. Check "Use Replay on this profile", and name it how you like. (For most people, the easiest way to use Replay is to choose a profile whose material is Watts.)
(3) Load on a theme with Replay support. (The default theme has Replay support. Go to the Theme tab and click Default Theme, and upload.)

Rob, this is great!
Now you can Replay enable all your 75Cs!

Back