ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
This thread is dedicated to the JB Squonkers! @Genosmate rocks! :hug:

From left to right... JB Rolo dual 18650, Lil Pinch sneaked into the photo because it loves the JB's too, Mini JB and Std JB.
VVVapeMail2.jpg

Yes of course! Show I kewl stuff John! :rock:
Ok Rob,heres some early ones.The first one I called the 'Club Mod'.I was trying to see if I could modify a 510 and how a mod actually worked.Got some strange looks from my gardener whilst I was vaaping on a lump of 76x76.Club Mod because if a stinky user gives grief,then you just utilise the mod!
IMG_0538.jpg

More playing,this time with acrylic (or some such) and pipes. I got into s**t with the maid for cutting up her mop handle!
IMG_0773.jpgIMG_0720.jpg

Some stuff I'm busy with.First ones a gift,second one is as small as I can make a mod using an 18650.
IMG_1501.jpg IMG_1508.jpg IMG_1524.jpg

Like the look of that white block. What is it please?
Hi Andre,its White Marble Acrylic.I plan to try and make a mod with it,maybe with blue top and bottom caps.But I'm not sure how well this cuts,machines and polishes.Apparently you must use a cast acrylic and I don't know what this is.

@Genosmate, i have followed your work on ECF. Anything you have done which is not there?

I'm personally not fond of the buttons you use but I think they may have the least voltage drop.
Just my personal opinion on the buttons.
Otherwise amazing stuff!

@Genosmate, i have followed your work on ECF. Anything you have done which is not there?

I'm personally not fond of the buttons you use but I think they may have the least voltage drop.
Just my personal opinion on the buttons.
Otherwise amazing stuff!
Thanks.I'm not sure if there is some stuff missing from ECF.
Which button don't you like,the Telegraph Switch?

Yup, the telegraph switch.

You and me both... that was until my JB and Lil Pinch arrived with that switch... I'm still not crazy about the look of it... but it works like gangbusters and it grows on me more everyday!

img_1443-jpg.38434

This is my absoluge fav!

Yup, the telegraph switch.
The switch is very functional but not my favourite either if I'm honest.
I prefer the ones which you can see on the mods in the first photo Rob posted.
They just have a push button with the firing leaf hidden inside,I guess (and I don't know because I don't have a multi meter) that voltage drop would be identical.

I love checking out your stuff @Genosmate, I admire anything that was handmade.

Waiting for some supplies to finish a couple of things I'm busy with.
I decided to try a mod in white marble acrylic,works pretty well with standard wood/metal cutting tools.Just need to clean it and polish it up.
IMG_1531.jpg IMG_1533.jpg IMG_1535.jpg IMG_1536.jpg IMG_1537.jpg

Back