The last thing you bought ...

Ooooohhhhhh it's my lucky day. I bought a jigsaw. Not just any jigsaw, but this one ...

The Jigsaw.JPG

and while I'm doing the jigsaw ...

The Harlequin.JPG

@Nevalan of VapingMad is going to be sending many deliveries my way :-D :tmnt: for a long, long, time :tejeqteje:

How to get a lifetime's juice to Hooked," @Nevalan wonders.

And in the beginning Truck 1.jpg

A few centuries later Truck 2.jpg

But that's not enough!

Time to hit the road, Jack Truck 3.jpg

Mayday! MayDay!
Hooked's running out of juice!! Truck 4.jpg

"This is not going to work," says @Nevalan. Being a wise businessman he makes the right move - he moves the entire ISO certified lab to Yzerfontein.

The Lab.jpg

And that is the end of the story. Sweet dreams ...

Eish nothing today yet. Last thing I bought was two windows for a client yesteday.
Guess I can live in a glass house then for the rest of my life

...Anti anxiety tablets.......:SOOSICK: and Ensure milkshake
suffer from PTSD

images

Anti anxiety pills, and they sent the “wrong” ones (generic), if I wanted them I’ll ask for them. Gladly pay in for the good stuff in this instance, so ASK. With no returns on meds I’m going to get my right ones tomorrow, new script arranged with GP that works for me, and give them these back with a fresh bottle of
upload_2019-5-4_20-40-41.jpeg, they can then decide if they want them orally or as a suppository, willing to assist to administer the whole bottle as a single dose as well. Last time I ask any pharmacy to deliver. May even be the stress reliever I’m looking for!

Anti anxiety pills, and they sent the “wrong” ones (generic), if I wanted them I’ll ask for them. Gladly pay in for the good stuff in this instance, so ASK. With no returns on meds I’m going to get my right ones tomorrow, new script arranged with GP that works for me, and give them these back with a fresh bottle of
View attachment 165533, they can then decide if they want them orally or as a suppository, willing to assist to administer the whole bottle as a single dose as well. Last time I ask any pharmacy to deliver. May even be the stress reliever I’m looking for!

images

Milk, bread, eggs, chips, chocolate and sweeties for the kids.

Feel like I won the freaken jackpot!

25 Aster bulbs and 3 packets of Marigold seeds. Brilliant.

Plaster and bandages to redress a wound. Nearly cut off my thumb. Cut it all the way to the bone and then some.

Crikey! How did that happen?

Was sawing a piece of wood with the dremel saw and used the wrong hand because of the angle I had to cut. Slipped and hit my right thumb. I'm on blood thinners and sprayed everything a nice bright red color....lol.

All good now, bleeding stopped eventually after wrapping it very tight in plaster. Stitches won't work here, so didn't bother going to the doctor. I've treated serious cuts before on my own and still have all my digits intact.....lol.

I was too lazy to go fetch my gloves as it was only a small cut I had to make with the saw and now there's a big cut in my thumb. Yeah, I'm a dumbass, I know.

Was sawing a piece of wood with the dremel saw and used the wrong hand because of the angle I had to cut. Slipped and hit my right thumb. I'm on blood thinners and sprayed everything a nice bright red color....lol.

All good now, bleeding stopped eventually after wrapping it very tight in plaster. Stitches won't work here, so didn't bother going to the doctor. I've treated serious cuts before on my own and still have all my digits intact.....lol.

I was too lazy to go fetch my gloves as it was only a small cut I had to make with the saw and now there's a big cut in my thumb. Yeah, I'm a dumbass, I know.

EISH!

Back