The mech tube lovers thread (a.k.a. Oooh shiny!)

SouthernCelt

Drips like a leaking tap
LV

Awards
As the title says, this thread is for all you tube lovers to post pics of your beauties. Because there's nothing sexier than a shiny tube mech mod I tell ya!

Kicking off with my just polished League Of Scoundrels CONSVR brass mod, with freshly rebuilt Recoil Anarchist Edition brass RDA.

DSC_0039.JPG

Yes is its, with the new dead rabbit challenge caps.

Must say the new caps apart from being either naval brass or t2 copper is awesome on flav... and looks epic lol
Wow it looks good!

Hmmm... I've been super tempted to get a Sicario because they're going for a steal ATM but only in stainless steel.

Say something to convince me to save my money? :-D

Wow it looks good!

Hmmm... I've been super tempted to get a Sicario because they're going for a steal ATM but only in stainless steel.

Say something to convince me to save my money? :-D

Do it Stosta, Do it !
It has not left my had since ive bought it, Do it haha.

Yea get one while they are still a steal, I have got some coils from Smilely in here, and are really impressed ! The best thing is the smooth as cream magnetic fire button and like they state, it hits hard ! :OMGRUNANIMIATION:

Do it Stosta, Do it !
It has not left my had since ive bought it, Do it haha.

Yea get one while they are still a steal, I have got some coils from Smilely in here, and are really impressed ! The best thing is the smooth as cream magnetic fire button and like they state, it hits hard ! :OMGRUNANIMIATION:

You almost got a dislike! This is NOT what I needed to hear! :-D

Invest in a study policy for the little one!:D
Not that @Hallucinated_ is helping!

Haha! Probably sage advice, but my kid is a child genius so he'll get bursaries. You should see the way he fills a nappy with poop, then gets his feet in it while I'm changing him, and then covers the room in pee for extra oomph... He's super smart!

It just went up on the Daly Deals too! R500 I had to get one!
Something to keep the wait more bearable:

Also had to get one to fit my 22 & 24 OG Goons, both in stainless

Sent from my E5633 using Tapatalk

I have 6 quality Tube Mech mods. I am done with new tanks. Good old RDA’s and dripping is my preference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back