Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
A few Reonauts will be getting Nuppins on Monday so this is the thread to chat about them in!

Nuppins are a limited series atty for bottom fed devices like the REO and the Dibi.

Nuppin1.jpg Nuppin2.jpg Nuppin3.jpg Nuppin4.jpg Nuppin5.jpg Nuppin6.jpg Nuppin7.jpg

They are made for dual or single coils and they are a bit different in that the one leg goes down into the base. Takes a little bit of getting used to but I managed.

I'm a little over excited to fire up the Dibi Nuppin combination but the coil will be OK for a first try. 8 wraps of 28g kanthal on a 1,5mm screwdriver which is my standard happy place.
DibiNuppin1.jpg

Rayon Wick... I guess I should read the info on the ECF forum before doing all this but my style is pretty much bull in a china shop scenario!
DibiNuppin2.jpg

First impressions... great device and awesome atty. The airflow control can be set for wide open air for lung hits or closed down for a mouth to lung hit. I have the air closed down tight to compare it to my beloved Cyclone.Squonking is a dream with this atty!
DibiNuppin3.jpg

I think the Dibi and I are going to have a great relationship... And my second Nubbin will go onto a REO a bit later! I'm real glad I bought two!

that combination looks really good. Will be keeping an eye out for a more in depth review on them

OK this time I did a little research and copied this coil from a chap on ECF but with a single coil.

14985538203_5d83f3e310.jpg 15420099100_23e05e014e.jpg

Amazing how a change makes such a difference... I put the coil higher and closer to the edge and now I'm getting a pretty good vape compared to my first try.

NuppinCoil1.jpg

One issue is the one Nubbin does't work on the two REO's I tested but both Nubbin work on the Dibi.... the one I had on the Dibi originally I took off and tried it on the REO and it worked?

NuppinCoil2.jpg

OK this time I did a little research and copied this coil from a chap on ECF but with a single coil.

View attachment 17903 View attachment 17904

Amazing how a change makes such a difference... I put the coil higher and closer to the edge and now I'm getting a pretty good vape compared to my first try.

View attachment 17905

One issue is the one Nubbin does't work on the two REO's I tested but both Nubbin work on the Dibi.... the one I had on the Dibi originally I took off and tried it on the REO and it worked?

View attachment 17906
Rob you rocking a dual coil!!!

That atlantis is turning you into a cloud blower lol

View attachment 17905

View attachment 17906
Rob i see it has an adjustable bottom screw maby it just needs to be adjusted

View attachment 17905

View attachment 17906
Ah, I looked askew when I saw that first coil having that example in my mind, but decided to leave you to your own devices seeing you admitted to not having looked at the examples - excitement:). This one looks great. Yes, coils need to be higher on the Nuppin than what we are used to - they all say. Enjoy, looking forward to try mine.

Ah, I looked askew when I saw that first coil having that example in my mind, but decided to leave you to your own devices seeing you admitted to not having looked at the examples - excitement:). This one looks great. Yes, coils need to be higher on the Nuppin than what we are used to - they all say. Enjoy, looking forward to try mine.

You must never leave me to my own devices on technical issues @Andre! I always need my Guru to step in and guide me! :rock:

Lol @Rob Fisher , like a bull in a china shop!

I can imagine the excitement of firing up a new atty on the new Dibi

I can just imagine the catchphrase coming soon

Its the Nuppin or Nothin!

OK I need you boys to get your Nuppins tomorrow and let me know where your happy place is and how you place your coils etc...

My Nuppin on the REO is fine and is working really well... :)

My Nuppin on the Dibi kicks like a massive freight train! :eek: It's like someone takes a run and then lay in the boot into my face!

I wonder if the components on the Dibi have hardly any voltage drop because it really hits hard! The throat hit is WAY more than I'm used to... and it's a LOT more than the REO? So much so that I have had to put in my Cloud blowing Tropical Ice (25% Tropical Ice and then Zero Nic 45% PG and Zero Nic 30% VG) into it otherwise it's way too powerful for me! I even gave the coil and extra wrap... 9 wraps of 28g on a 1,5mm diam screwdriver. And then I open the air hole full and give it a lung hit! I'm going to have to play some more because it's still a bit too powerful!

Nuppin 009.JPG Nuppin 010.JPG

More on the Dibi... you have to press the fire button pretty hard... way more than the REO... and I find I need to hold the base of the dibi at the same time otherwise the pressure on the fire button open the base and battery contact is lost?

Will play some more!

@Rob Fisher I dont like the sound of having to hold the Dibi underneath when pressing the fire button...

But on the topic of that throat hit .... That Dibi can come play in my throat anytime :D
Yeah baby!

@Rob Fisher I dont like the sound of having to hold the Dibi underneath when pressing the fire button...

But on the topic of that throat hit .... That Dibi can come play in my throat anytime :D
Yeah baby!

I've done something to it because it wasn't like that when I first got it... :oops:

Solved the base loose issue... the magnets have come out of the base and are stuck onto the top... will have to superglue them back into the base... man those magnets are POWERFUL!!

Rob, do you know any "Dibi nauts" that could help you?

Rob from a pure design point of view, the Dibi should have a much lower voltage drop than the Reo, and consequently ... (sorry but I just can't get myself to use that horrible expression) provide a "fuller" vape experience.

Rob from a pure design point of view, the Dibi should have a much lower voltage drop than the Reo, and consequently ... (sorry but I just can't get myself to use that horrible expression) provide a "fuller" vape experience.

Hehehe... well it's a lot more powerful...

Congrats on attaining VIP status - more than deserved:clap:

Thanks Andre, couldn't initially understand where the heck you come from :eek: and I didn't had so much wine consumed yet either. Then I saw the red thingy - I hope it doesn't stands for "very insignificant poepol" :eek:

Back