Paul33

General dumbass
LV

Awards
I do truly and probably always will love my OG Goon

BD7B2DF6-2ED9-4540-B96B-FF1831F419DE.png

The builds that can fit no problem are outstanding

94E04F3E-2D51-4DE1-9FE2-ED4AA10D829A.png

And the flavour in my opinion is unmatched!!

Show me yours!!!

Lovely thread @Paul33

Here's mine

3a2413a048d92cf87b808825552a4743.jpg

Simple coil setup inside with that Loaded Glazed Donuts juice.

0e82cfbb78be94a3cfcc2d77c4c4a852.jpg

I don't use it too often because I'm not a big air vaper but I will agree it gives good flavour and a BIG vape. I like it on the odd evening for a bit of big air vaping on the milder juices

Lovely thread @Paul33

Here's mine

3a2413a048d92cf87b808825552a4743.jpg

Simple coil setup inside with that Loaded Glazed Donuts juice.

0e82cfbb78be94a3cfcc2d77c4c4a852.jpg

I don't use it too often because I'm not a big air vaper but I will agree it gives good flavour and a BIG vape. I like it on the odd evening for a bit of big air vaping on the milder juices
I hear you @Silver! It’s a HUGE vape after using a B.B. all day but I thought it deserved some love.

It’s an amazing RDA.

Aesthetics are unparalleled (again my opinion) and its machining is just top notch!!

I’m a fan :party:

Yours still has the original drip tip I see.

My drip tip has gone awol in my vape cupboard somewhere...

Yours still has the original drip tip I see.

My drip tip has gone awol in my vape cupboard somewhere...

Ya, the original driptip
I like it for this atty, suits it well for me

Ya, the original driptip
I like it for this atty, suits it well for me
I must dig for mine.

Maybe that’s a good enough excuse to clean up and sort out the cupboard!!!

I do get the hype behind the goon rda’s. I have a v1 and v1,5 that are both 24mm in size.

Does that make a difference in it not being an OG?

I do get the hype behind the goon rda’s. I have a v1 and v1,5 that are both 24mm in size.

Does that make a difference in it not being an OG?
I don’t think so. Definitely counts!!

It is one of my best rda’s of choice also. Love the fullness and the amazing flavor i am getting from both.

It is one of my best rda’s of choice also. Love the fullness and the amazing flavor i am getting from both.
I’ve tried plenty others and keep going back to my Goon.

So it’s here to stay I’ve decided.

I’ve tried plenty others and keep going back to my Goon.

So it’s here to stay I’ve decided.

I have never had the posibility to test a hadaley rda before and would like to do so. But from what i understand and have read the hadaley is a more restrictive airflow and for that it might not fit my vaping style. But still would like a test run.

For now and until further rda’s are tested the goon is my top rda

592BADB9-8C3A-44D3-BA52-6A5F8BA4A1C2.png
You inspired me @Silver to build a simple build again.

10 wrap 22g kanthal 3mm ID.

0.31 ohms and the Goon is shining :headbang:

My faithful 22mm OG. Been running it in squonk mode with an AT Vapor bf pin right from the start.. would part with my V1.5 before this.. machining is excellent and other than the grub screws still looks new..here it is on the Galactika Vega bf mod with the drip tip complimentary of @BumbleBee which is narrower than most 810’s and works best with this 22..

95422503-E4B3-4205-BBBC-BA2B73C4B0AE.jpeg

I'm thinking of getting a 22mm OG goon to play around with. I'm familiar with the 24 and it was once my dearest companion but my vape style has changed dramatically since. How does the 22 compare to the 24? Is it the same thing just smaller?

@87hunter sir that is the New Goon, the OG is the older version, the logos are different..

@Amir I think it depends more at what vape you are aiming for, personally what I like about the 22 is that it gives awesome flavour and vapour with cooler vape temps if you know what I mean. I like cool vapes for many of my juices.

@87hunter sir that is the New Goon, the OG is the older version, the logos are different..

@Amir I think it depends more at what vape you are aiming for, personally what I like about the 22 is that it gives awesome flavour and vapour with cooler vape temps if you know what I mean. I like cool vapes for many of my juices.

That’s exactly what I’m looking for. How does the 22 cope with single coil builds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s exactly what I’m looking for. How does the 22 cope with single coil builds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I reckon it’ll be fine @Amir.

I had a single coil in my 24 for ages and it was a very very vape. 22 would probably just be that much better I’d guess!

My bad bro.
Didn' know which one I had

Back