Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I was going to call this thread the REO Cult... but cult has negative connotations...

It's interesting to watch the explosion of REO purchases in recent weeks and there is no doubt we will become the second biggest world market outside of the USA in no time...

What is also interesting is to see the single REO owners starting to want to become multiple REO owners for a few reasons.

I want a SL/LP Mini... I don't know why I want a mini because I need a 6ml bottle of juice... but I do want one!

Maybe this is a cult and I'm getting sucked in bad!

Woodvil1-3.jpg

How many is enough? I think 3 is enough...

0. Reonaught or Reonot
1. Reonaut
2. Reolover
3. Reofanatic
4. Reonut
5. ?
6. ?

0. Reonaught or Reonot
1. Reonaut
2. Reolover
3. Reofanatic
4. Reonut
5. ?
6. Reolunatic

I was going to call this thread the REO Cult... but cult has negative connotations...

It's interesting to watch the explosion of REO purchases in recent weeks and there is no doubt we will become the second biggest world market outside of the USA in no time...

What is also interesting is to see the single REO owners starting to want to become multiple REO owners for a few reasons.

I want a SL/LP Mini... I don't know why I want a mini because I need a 6ml bottle of juice... but I do want one!

Maybe this is a cult and I'm getting sucked in bad!

View attachment 8716

How many is enough? I think 3 is enough...

Well the saying "Reos Rock" sums it all up @Rob Fisher

They're such awesome devices, and to those who love them, the only thing better than a reo, is two Reos!

I think the appeal of multiple ones is being able to have different setups in terms of coil and flavour types. After owning a reo, I can't imagine owning anything else aside from more reos :p

To me, the mini is all of the reo awesomeness with that slight, extra portability. My normal reo doesn't fit in my pocket, so it lives in my man bag when I'm moving around or my hand. If the mini doesn't fit in my pocket, I can always keep it with a different juice and coil setup ;)

Just realised something...

@Rob Fisher, when you say "I think 3 is enough", do you by any chance mean 3 wooden reos and 3 metal ones? :p

Speaking of reo addictions! One more toot and off to bed. Zzzzz
Over and out Reonaughts, Reonauts, and Reofishers!

I want a white lp mini 2.1 and extra sl door in white also.
Saw a photo on the net and look awesome

0. Reonaught or Reonot
1. Reonaut
2. Reolover
3. Reofanatic
4. Reonut
5. ?
6. Rob Fisher
7. Secret level (initiation required)
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?
11. Leader of the Church of Reo. AKA The Grand Master Reo, Reo of Reos.
12. Puppet masters (the REAL leaders of the Church of Reo)
13. The Iluminati ( the leaders of the "Real" leaders of the Church of Reo)
14. Aliens

I'd think that acquiring 33 Reos in the quite short time period I did can defiantly be called either an obsession or a lunatic on the loose. But then so was the excess GP PAPS gear, the excess ProVari gear, the excess By Leo gear, the excess unicorns.... and so on. Looking back at it all now I'd say it was all a dumb ass move.

Back