The Vape Guy - The Rofvape Witcher Mod

BumbleBee

Vaping Master
VIP
LV

Awards
Here is a neat little mod that we have been very excited about, it's something quite different to everything that's out there already.

The mod feels good in the hand, it might look a little odd but it is quite comfortable to use. It's designed to house tanks up to 25mm (at it's largest measurement) in diameter. With a tank loaded the whole setup is palm sized, compact and stealthy. 23mm and 25mm brackets are included to suit your preferred tank size.

The mod chucks 75W of power and runs on a single 18650. It supports Ti, Ni and SS316 temperature control modes if you're into that sort of thing.

rofvape-witcher-mod-75w-black-1.jpg
rofvape-witcher-mod-75w-black-6.jpg
rofvape-witcher-mod-75w-black-4.jpg

The Witcher Mod is available here: http://vapeguy.co.za/mods/Rofvape-witcher-75w-mod

We only have the Black at the moment, Silver will follow shortly as well as the full kits with tank in Grey.

Last edited:
That looks very cool @BumbleBee

I like the fire button!

Have always wanted a mod like this that conceals the tank but never got any

Hmm....

Now I need to think what else to get from The Vape Guy :D

@BumbleBee - how easy is it to take out the battery?
Is it quite a mission or easy?

@BumbleBee - how easy is it to take out the battery?
Is it quite a mission or easy?
The threads on the battery cap are quite good, I haven't had any issues with the cap, granted it is a little more work than a magnetic battery door :)

The threads on the battery cap are quite good, I haven't had any issues with the cap, granted it is a little more work than a magnetic battery door :)

Thanks @BumbleBee and @Gazzacpt
I was just asking because I dont like it if its a mission to take out the battery
I suppose its similar to the cap on the Pico

Nice unusual mod Bee

Thanks @BumbleBee and @Gazzacpt
I was just asking because I dont like it if its a mission to take out the battery
I suppose its similar to the cap on the Pico

Nice unusual mod Bee
Yes, it works like the Pico where you can grip the whole cap and turn it, not like the caps that are recessed into the base where you need to get your fingertips or a coin into the cap.

@Silver maybe this will be the perfect mod for the skyline :)

So it can be protected with that steel ring and one doesnt have to worry if the mod topples over :)

Although I can only dream about the Skyline:O
Will have to do with an Eagle;-)

You only need one @Caramia :)
It is too difficult to hear all the awesome feedback and not react :)

Its only the price of a petri v2 rda and a hadaly rda and aaaaa serpent mini 25 :)

So basically if one owns those 3 then you can definitely get a Skyline :-D
(Its late i think im talking junk... Sorry)

You only need one @Caramia :)
It is too difficult to hear all the awesome feedback and not react :)

Its only the price of a petri v2 rda and a hadaly rda and aaaaa serpent mini 25 :)

So basically if one owns those 3 then you can definitely get a Skyline :-D
(Its late i think im talking junk... Sorry)
LOL!!
You are, in fact, quite right - I have just received Hadaly #4, have 2 OL16s, have 5 OBS Engines (no love lost with the Serpent), and "thought" I have reached my vaping nirvana, well apparently not, as I am oogling the Minikin Raw (yes the Twinkie @KZOR;)), and the Boost:oops:
(a girl can never be too thin, too rich, have too many watches, shoes or vape gear...:angel:)

LOL!!
You are, in fact, quite right - I have just received Hadaly #4, have 2 OL16s, have 5 OBS Engines (no love lost with the Serpent), and "thought" I have reached my vaping nirvana, well apparently not, as I am oogling the Minikin Raw (yes the Twinkie @KZOR;)), and the Boost:oops:
(a girl can never be too thin, too rich, have too many watches, shoes or vape gear...:angel:)

Of late im in love with raw finished mods, dont have to worry about paint chipping and scratches just buff and good as new. Here is my raw collection and adding a raw leprechaun soon thats busy being made.

20170128_011419.jpg

Ah murphy's law, just ordered one from FT this afternoon since I couldn't find it anywhere locally. Oh well, got it for a steal. The price is pretty decent from TVG as well though. This will hide my Kayfuns and Taifuns nicely.

The full kits have just arrived, they are beautiful :)

16443366_10211797508994699_291903869_n.jpg16425545_10211797508914697_282779075_n.jpg

We'll have these bewitching little kits loaded up on the site soon :D

Not sure which one looks better from the photos
They both look very nice!

Back