The Vape Guy - Unique New Flavour coming soon...

BumbleBee

Vaping Master
VIP
LV

Awards
This has been lurking in the shadows for what seems like decades, but soon an entirely new and unique juice will take it's place in the sun next to Milk Tart for the first time...

Unique_New_Awesomeness.png

Who's hungry? :hambre:

Last edited:
3015434479_1_3_wqpyoVN2.jpg

GET IN MAH BELLY!!! I MEAN LUNGS!!!

Ah I think I kinda ruined it... :oops:

Well, it's a Graham crust. With whipped cream. The runny stuff looks like caramel. So the mystery is - what is the brown filling? It doesn't look like standard cheesecake which leads me to think it's some sort of flan or tart. I would hazard a guess that's it's bacon and egg quiche. But... banting. @BumbleBee would surely never allow it. So we'll have to wait and see.

Well, it's a Graham crust. With whipped cream. The runny stuff looks like caramel. So the mystery is - what is the brown filling? It doesn't look like standard cheesecake which leads me to think it's some sort of flan or tart. I would hazard a guess that's it's bacon and egg quiche. But... banting. @BumbleBee would surely never allow it. So we'll have to wait and see.
Hmm, bacon and egg quiche, that sounds like my kinda vape :p

This one isn't strictly banting, although this recipe contains zero carbs or any sugar. It's right on the sweet/savoury fence :)

Always wanted to try your Milk Tart.Will have to pull the trigger sometime

Cheesecake with Peanut butter syrup dripping all over
And a dash of menthol for those who need it ;-)

Cheesecake with Peanut butter syrup dripping all over
And a dash of menthol for those who need it ;-)
Freeze dried Peanut butter cheesecake! That's a brilliant idea! I'm going to have to try that sometime :D

Always wanted to try your Milk Tart.Will have to pull the trigger sometime

Am vaping it right now in the Billow v2.5 @SAVapeGear
Although i generally dont like dessert juices and havent tried many I do like Bumblebee's milk tart a lot. Im on about my 4th tankful and thats quite a bit for me (given its not an exclusive device)

I'm just going to leave this here but I tried All Gold's new Pear and Mango jam in the squeezy bottle today and this stuff is tasty. I reckon a Pumpkin Pie with Graham crust, whipped cream, freeze-dried peanut butter and Pear & Mango jam will be fire. And some menthol. For selected customers. :D

I'm just going to leave this here but I tried All Gold's new Pear and Mango jam in the squeezy bottle today and this stuff is tasty. I reckon a Pumpkin Pie with Graham crust, whipped cream, freeze-dried peanut butter and Pear & Mango jam will be fire. And some menthol. For selected customers. :D

Lol, @RichJB
classic!!!

Wow, that sounds like an amazing blend, but you forgot the anchovies and chocolate sauce :nerd:

Back