The Vape Guy - What's New

BumbleBee

Vaping Master
VIP
LV

Awards
From time to time something exciting arrives at our shop and we'd love to share it with all of you awesome people :)

This thread is being started to keep you all up to date with some of the latest goodies to arrive on The Vape Guy's website.

The latest fun thing to be loaded up on to the store is the Smoant Battlestar in the absolutely stunning Stainless Steel finish.

smoant-battlestar-200W-mod-1.jpg

We were quite surprised when we opened up the box, this mod is so small and light! It feels so good in the hand, quite natural. Anyone partial to the form factor of the VTC Mini will love this as the size can be likened to the popular the VTC Mini. Although it looks a lot like the RX2/3 the Battlestar is noticeably smaller. It's solidly built and doesn't rattle.

I'm going to go so far as to say that this mod is actually pocket friendly, well pants pocket anyway :)

Check it out here:
Smoant Battlestar 200W Mod

A few other goodies to check out are:

Nitecore Intellicharger D2
Nitecore Intellicharger D4
UD Clapton Coil Wire in SS316L or Kanthal
UD Vape Pocket Bag
Billow v2.5 25mm RTA
Rofvape Witcher 75W Mod in Silver or Black
Vaporesso Nebula 100W Mod
Velocity v3 Style RDA now with Kennedy style bottom airflow!

Also, take a look at our ever expanding Accessories section :)

Howzit guys and girls,

We've just restocked on the iStick Pico 2ml kits in Stainless Steel as well as Black and Copper.

But, this is what has us really excited....

ijust-one-starter-kit-with-ijustS.jpg

This is the new iJust ONE, it's a teeny pocket version of the bigger iJust series. Pictured here with their bigger brother are a few of the newcomers in some really snazzy colours. The paint finish on these are awesome, they've been finished off in bright gloss shimmery metallic colours with matching seals and drip tips.

The kits come with a spare glass, charge cable and 0.3 ohm iJust EC coil that most of us are already familiar with. But, what sets this kit apart is the extra little goodie supplied in the box that allows for a proper mouth to lung option without the need for restricting airflow, they've supplied an adapter with the kit that allows for the use of the good old GS Coil (also included).

ijust-gs-coil-adapor-2.jpg
ijust-gs-coil-adapor-3.jpg
ijust-gs-coil-adapor-4.jpg
ijust-gs-coil-adapor-1.jpg

The iJust ONE kits are available here for just R480 :)

http://vapeguy.co.za/iJust-one-starter-kit

This is such a cool little touch of detail, the button lights up to match the colour of the device :) That was my one gripe with the other iJusts, the info light was completely hidden.

ijust-one-starter-kit-red-button.jpg

@BumbleBee you should highlight the Stainless Steel Atty stand the the drip tip heat sink... both quality items and not the normal run of the mill crap one finds... I fear I bought all your stock of the drip tip heat sinks... but after getting my parcel this week I realised I needed more... good one for finding goodies no one else has in stock!

My NarTa build is perfect but a little too warm and the heat sink is just perfect!
VapeGuy 006.JPG

@BumbleBee you should highlight the Stainless Steel Atty stand the the drip tip heat sink... both quality items and not the normal run of the mill crap one finds... I fear I bought all your stock of the drip tip heat sinks... but after getting my parcel this week I realised I needed more... good one for finding goodies no one else has in stock!

My NarTa build is perfect but a little too warm and the heat sink is just perfect!
View attachment 87069
I love those little drip tip heat sinks :p I'll definitely be getting more ;)

17125164_10212074076988726_189888119_n.jpg

The Atty Stands are pretty awesome too, they're solid stainless steel so they always look good, and they're heavy, add to that they are threaded so your attys are unlikely to fall over without some form of user intervention.

@Rob Fisher I see you also ordered a 22mm Heat Sink, those are pretty awesome too, the add some style and they're functional as well. Apart from keeping heat away from your mods they also help catch juice spills before it can get to your mod, juice gets trapped in the fins. Obviously if it's a massive leak then it might not catch it all but it does help for the odd over-drip. And they have another use, they can be used on the Pico mods to raise the 510 so you can use bigger attys. Here's a Pico with a 30mm BFDFT :D

17124432_10212074148550515_73989775_n.jpg

We got some vape mail today :aaaaa:

Mostly restocks of a few basics but this shipment contained a few fun things :)

The Smok Spirals Plus tank

This tank was quite a surprise, it doesn't have crazy big airflow but is rather on the restricted DL side, in terms of flavour this tank is incredible! It comes with a 0.3 ohm and a 0.6 ohm coil as well as an included single coil RBA coil and a selection of o-rings. This is the Plus version which has a 4ml juice capacity and a diameter of 24.5mm which makes it a perfect match for the iJustS.

SMOK-Spirals-Plus-4ml-Tank-RBA-2.jpg smok-spirals-plus-iJustS-silver.jpg

Next up is a new mod from one of my favourite lines, the new 200W iStick QC

It's a solidly built device that packs a built in 5000mAh Li-Po pack which can drive this mod to 200W. ELeaf have bumped the width up to 25mm on this one, I find the slightly chunkier shape more comfortable to hold than the older iPower 80W. This Red one has a matt finish which doesn't attract fingerprints, it's a darkish red, kinda like red wine :)

eleaf-istick-QC-200W-mod-red.jpg

Here is the brushed metal Silver one pictured with a 25mm Crius Plus for reference.
eleaf-istick-200W-QC-Crius-Plus-Silver.jpg

Check out www.vapeguy.co.za for more interesting and fun stuff :)

Nicely explained @BumbleBee
I love it when vendors explain the products and give a few snippets and their own take on it...

That red iStickQC looks pretty fine!
Fine wine indeed, lol
@BumbleBee - not sure if it was with you that I was discussing this, but my theory was that the older iPower80 (with 5000 mah) felt like its battery lasted LESS than the original iStick50's 4400 mah.
I wonder if they changed the battery pack inside this new iStickQC?

Nicely explained @BumbleBee
I love it when vendors explain the products and give a few snippets and their own take on it...

That red iStickQC looks pretty fine!
Fine wine indeed, lol
@BumbleBee - not sure if it was with you that I was discussing this, but my theory was that the older iPower80 (with 5000 mah) felt like its battery lasted LESS than the original iStick50's 4400 mah.
I wonder if they changed the battery pack inside this new iStickQC?
I'm no expert on lipo packs but as far as I can tell they're not built for capacity but rather for performance. These packs are rated for 50 Amps so better suited to high power vaping over battery life. I believe this to be true for most if not all lipo based mods.

Here is a really spiffy looking mech that I've put together. This combo consists of a SXK Timekeeper hybrid mech mod topped off with a 24mm Goon made by SJMY, both in solid copper. I've finished this one off with a really nice gold and resin wide bore tip made by Steel Vape. I think I've rediscovered my love for mechs with this setup :inlove:

IMG_1304.JPG

The threading on the mech is unreal, this is the usual kind of quality work that SXK puts out. I generally don't like the reference to butter when reviewers talk about threading but in this case it really is buttery smooth. I'll have these bad boys loaded on the site as a combo (without the resin tip) as soon as I have a chance.

Looks fabulous @BumbleBee !
I can't get over how good it looks and how good it feels. I also can't wait for the copper to start it's natural patina process, I'm really excited to see how it develops over the various details. And there's no pesky clear coat on this to slow the process down :D

More new stuffs just in....

Purple Aliens
Copper Mech/Goon 24 Combo
Smok TFV12 RBA
OBS Engine Nano RTA
Coppervape Squonker Kits
Geekvape Illusion Mini Sub Ohm Tank
Wismec RX300 "eish bru" mod
Pico Kits in "Brushed Gunmetal" (Brass), "Brushed Black" (Gunmetal) and "Dazzling" (Rainbow)
Resin TFV8 Drip Tips and 510 Adapters
18650 Battery Wraps and Insulators

and a few other odds and sods :)

@BumbleBee - those different colours of the Pico are quite amazing
Damn, now you making me suffer

@BumbleBee - those different colours of the Pico are quite amazing
Damn, now you making me suffer
The brushed black one is gorgeous, and that rainbow one is something to behold, unlike other rainbow devices I've seen this one is bright and properly saturated in colour. It was very hard not grabbing one for myself :)

The brushed black one is gorgeous, and that rainbow one is something to behold, unlike other rainbow devices I've seen this one is bright and properly saturated in colour. It was very hard not grabbing one for myself :)

Oh no
Now you made it worse :eek:

Stop it I like it

What Mod is the yellow one @BumbleBee ?
That's the new Joyetech Evic Primo Mini kit, we're testing these and the ELeaf iKonn before we go ahead and stock them, so far they are looking like keepers :)

Did you spot the Coppervape squonkers @Clouds4Days? I've got them in stainless steel and have spares kits and bottles too :D

That's the new Joyetech Evic Primo Mini kit, we're testing these and the ELeaf iKonn before we go ahead and stock them, so far they are looking like keepers :)

Did you spot the Coppervape squonkers @Clouds4Days? I've got them in stainless steel and have spares kits and bottles too :D

How is the voltage drop on the coppervape?

Back