The Wait is Over! KENAKO! #Milkshakesarehere

Vape Republic

Distributors of Premium E-Liquid
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
WE HAVE DONE IT AGAIN!

At Vape Republic, we pride ourselves on bringing the best e-liquids from around the world, to South Africa!:campeon:

We are proud to announce the arrival of our latest brand, MILKSHAKE E-liquids!

The hype around these juices are real and they deliver exactly what is expected.

There are TWO ranges available that provide mouth watering flavour profiles, their much loved MILKSHAKES RANGE and their Latest SECRET MENU range. Regardless of the occasion, we got you covered.

MILKSHAKE RANGE:

Milkshake logo.jpg

BANGGO!
Banggo cool.jpg

A mix of sweet ripe mango's with a dash of toasted coconut rounded out with extra vanilla bean ice cream.

SHAMMY SHAKE!

Shammy cool.jpg

Your favourite vanilla bean ice cream with a lick of refreshing mint, to deliver that mint milkshake we all love!
SECRET MENU RANGE:
Secret Menu logo.jpg

WAKE UP WAKE UP!

secret-menu_100-chubby_wake-up.jpg

Start your morning off right with a warm fluffy glazed doughnut dipped into a cup of joe! Many have tried and many have failed but Secret Menu has got this coffee profiled flavour nailed!
BETTER DAYS!

Better days.jpg

You Know what they say, an apple a day keeps the Dr away! This crisp apple blend will be sure to keep you smiling!
BUTTER ME UP!

secret-menu_100-chubby_butter-me-up.jpg

Ooey gooey caramel blended with rich butterscotch drizzled over freshly cut strawberries that will surely pleasure any sweet tooth.

LAUNCHING AT YOUR NEAREST LOCAL VAPE STORES THIS WEEK! WATCH THIS SPACE FOR THE DROP!:campeon::rofl:
For wholesale inquiries contact us on:
Email: admin@vape-republic.co.za
Tel: 072 867 7227
Akeel Khan (Owner of Vape Republic)

@Hooked this wake up wake up is the coffee profile I was telling you about, gonna get a bottle soonest it drops and let you know

@Hooked this wake up wake up is the coffee profile I was telling you about, gonna get a bottle soonest it drops and let you know

Oooooh it certainly looks good!!!!! I've "watched" the thread (including email notifications!) to find out where/who is going to stock it. Thanks a lot for keeping me in the loop @Jengz !

AND GO!

Milkshakes and Secret Menu are on the shelves of the following stores! What a way to enter the weekend!

Sir vape
House of Vapes
Ace of Vapes
Tasty cloud
Art of vape
Vape Dungeon
The Vape Industry

Grab your bottle of greatness! And yes, they are that good!

Team Vape Republic.

After a two hour vaping session over a couple of brandy's with my m8 @shaun2707 at our local club we came to the conclusion that happiness due to true bliss will be the outcome of anyone who tries the profile they think they would like. :)
Will post a review over the weekend where each flavour will be discussed.
@Vape Republic ..... was just wondering when this range will be available on your website.
Thanks for sending me this ....... we had a wonderful time testing each. :)

Ps ..... and the biggest surprise came in the smallest bottle you included as an extra. :giggle:

After a two hour vaping session over a couple of brandy's with my m8 @shaun2707 at our local club we came to the conclusion that happiness due to true bliss will be the outcome of anyone who tries the profile they think they would like. :)
Will post a review over the weekend where each flavour will be discussed.
@Vape Republic ..... was just wondering when this range will be available on your website.
Thanks for sending me this ....... we had a wonderful time testing each. :)

Ps ..... and the biggest surprise came in the smallest bottle you included as an extra. :giggle:
Thank you for the awesome feedback thus far... really looking forward to hearing your thoughts on each flavour Mr @KZOR !

The range should be up on the site for wholesale soon!

Only a pleasure sir!

I find that a lot of international liquids get hyped up and end up disappointing.. this is not the case with these! I'm trying my hardest to make these bottles last:D

I find that a lot of international liquids get hyped up and end up disappointing.. this is not the case with these! I'm trying my hardest to make these bottles last:D
What did u pick up? I’ve gone through two banggo already and started on my shammy shake yesterday! I’m picking up the secret menus today, can’t wait

What did u pick up? I’ve gone through two banggo already and started on my shammy shake yesterday! I’m picking up the secret menus today, can’t wait
I got all 3 secret menu and I'm having issues picking which one I want to vape.. they're just so damn good!

I've ordered the Wake up Wake up online - also can't wait to get it

@Jengz
Look I’ve tasted the wake up wake up and honestly loved it! So I’m hoping the coffee queen does too!

AND GO!

Milkshakes and Secret Menu are on the shelves of the following stores! What a way to enter the weekend!

Sir vape
House of Vapes
Ace of Vapes
Tasty cloud
Art of vape
Vape Dungeon
The Vape Industry

Grab your bottle of greatness! And yes, they are that good!

Team Vape Republic.
Does Ace of Vapes have stock of the full range?
@Mida Khan

Thanks.

Really enjoyed watching your review of these juices @KZOR.
Thanks a lot for letting me join you in testing these juices... was a good one!!

There is no bad juice in this line up in what we tested. There is definitely a profile for anyone which is awesome.

Couldn’t agree more on the order that you put the juices in. Better Days, Bango Shake and wake Up Wake Up were standouts. What was great with Wake Up Wake Up is that we were expecting a lekker coffee vape but it turned out that we wanted more of it because of the donut.

Well done @Vape Republic for bringing these in.... they surely will sell well!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Really enjoyed watching your review of these juices @KZOR.
Thanks a lot for letting me join you in testing these juices... was a good one!!

There is no bad juice in this line up in what we tested. There is definitely a profile for anyone which is awesome.

Couldn’t agree more on the order that you put the juices in. Better Days, Bango Shake and wake Up Wake Up were standouts. What was great with Wake Up Wake Up is that we were expecting a lekker coffee vape but it turned out that we wanted more of it because of the donut.

Well done @Vape Republic for bringing these in.... they surely will sell well!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you @Shaun :)

I'm glad that you and KZOR loved the liquids. There's definitely a flavour for every vapour in our ranges.

See you guys soon ;)

Back