The wishing you a wonderful weekend thread

Stranger

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Here is wishing you all a wonderful weekend

tenor.gif

Due to local lockdown no pubs or restaurants, sporting facilities or anything open so weekends don't really exist under lockdown and become the same as any other day!

Due to local lockdown no pubs or restaurants, sporting facilities or anything open so weekends don't really exist under lockdown and become the same as any other day!
But Happy Weekend to the rest of you!

Great thread! Have a fantastic weekend folks, I don’t see any rain forecast so get the shorts on, drinks out and fires lit!

Thanks for all the wishes

wishing you all a great weekend too
May it be good weather, tasty vapes and food, lots of chips and good times

Call me miserable but Forest lost (i blame it on playing to empty stadium(excuses))! That's my weekend completely ruined!

wow that’s amazing @THE REAPER !

Maybe they can fetch you some vape juice on the way :rolleyes:
Agree that would be cheaper only problem is i dont know anyone in welkom and Richmond lol. One is 660 km and the other is 640km i think. That is this weekend coming. Will see if i can get a video of the release an post it here later.

Agree that would be cheaper only problem is i dont know anyone in welkom and Richmond lol. One is 660 km and the other is 640km i think. That is this weekend coming. Will see if i can get a video of the release an post it here later.
I hope you wear a flat cap as well! You can train one to fetch e-liquid from mine i have every flavour you can think of including, Christmas Cake, Hot Cross Bun and Upside Down Cake!

I hope you wear a flat cap as well! You can train one to fetch e-liquid from mine i have every flavour you can think of including, Christmas Cake, Hot Cross Bun and Upside Down Cake!
They all sound great. Yes you can give me 50 bottles and it wont even make a dent in the 1000 you have. But to get them there is the problem cant train them to do that lol. And as for the cap no cap going bald already lol.

Back