thefogvlog

Really enjoyed watching this. Makes me want to do something in the same line, just don't have the face or voice for something like this. HAHA.

Really liked the relaxed mood in the video.

Good job. Keep it up!

Nice video @Chukin'Vape !
Thanks for sharing your views.

Hope we will be seeing you at the Vape Meet on Saturday! ?

Really enjoyed watching this. Makes me want to do something in the same line, just don't have the face or voice for something like this. HAHA.

Really liked the relaxed mood in the video.

Good job. Keep it up!
I can honestly relate with how you feel right now - but I watched this youtube vid in preparation on this idea, and the first thing they said was START. @Anneries the more people we have doing this locally, the more collaborations we can have (vape shows etc). I truly think you should favorably consider starting. I have tons of respect for everyone doing this, its a great deal of effort - and time. But if its your hobby, like i'm sure it is - then its tons of fun, and it will show. So dont worry about your wonky voice, nobody cares - look at Darren Simpson (Wackhead) as an example, he doesn't have a voice at all for radio, but he does the breakfast show on 94.7.

Thanks again for the view - and the positive feedback!!!!

Thanks Silver! Will absolutely be there, bringing my DSLR - going to try capture some moments and feature them on the show. (if that's ok)

Ok great stuff @Chukin'Vape - that will be super
Only one problem - I don't see your name on the RSVP list!
:monoloco:

:D

Nice relaxed video and easy to follow. ;-)
Keep it up m8. Just gets expensive when you try to review products on a regular basis.
Thanks @KZOR - Yassss - I know, need to consider frequency & budget. Thanks for the comments! Its a great deal of effort time money, I have tons of respect for each and everyone doing this.

Haha great vlog man , did the beer flow there at the end ? :) Noticed you much more relaxed at the end :p

Juice Loine .....

@Chukin'Vape awesome vid bro... really like ur style of presenting no close ups etc just talking abt stuff

The graphics, music make it a really good production

Got nervous when I say the beer there ... we don't need no more foul mouthed beer reviews but then u come across as too much of a gentleman for that

@Chukin'Vape awesome vid bro... really like ur style of presenting no close ups etc just talking abt stuff

The graphics, music make it a really good production

Got nervous when I say the beer there ... we don't need no more foul mouthed beer reviews but then u come across as too much of a gentleman for that

There has been some mixed views on this style of presenting - there are some who like a more formal review with detail and close ups etc, and then others who just want to hear the high level feedback (based on personal experience) in a easy to follow production. I've decided to keep this vlog style format - and perhaps just add smidge more detail - i'm glad you liked this. Thanks for the feedback. The beer is just there to smoothen' them sharp edges.

Quick question. How do you prepare for something like this. Do you script it. Do you have a line up of shows to come? OR do you wing it mostly?

I would imagine it's helpful to have a bulleted list of the main points you want to cover. You can see this in Wayne's earlier videos where he glances at his phone while talking. He probably had his bullets on the phone screen. The only obviously scripted videos I've seen in vaping are New Amsterdam Vapes'. But then you're getting into the realm of professionally produced videos, as NAV is in the industry. It's a lot of work. Scripting a 15-minute video alone will take two days.

If I had to produce juice reviews, one thing I'd do which I haven't seen is to have the actual food or beverage which the juice represents. I'd then do a side-by-side: take a bite of the food or a swig of the drink, vape the juice, then note the differences and similarities. Although that again requires extra preparation, cost and effort which starts pushing it into the realm of professional productions which are done with a budget.

Back with the second Episode, in a chit chat vlog style review of the Merlin RDTA, Lynx RDA & Affiliation Juice Line - thanks for all the responses and input. Please go ahead and like, share & sub this - hope you enjoy!

Think you just sold me on the Lynx , always battle with RDA's leaking on me .....

Think you just sold me on the Lynx , always battle with RDA's leaking on me .....

I hear you man, the struggle is real - @BigGuy @Sir Vape recommended I try this RDA after I showed some interest in a discussion. He also said that the Lynx was widely overlooked - and I agree with him. With all these hype products lately - some unfortunately get more shade than they should. Apparently the popularity of it has started climbing again, so yeah - get one. Perfect clean no leak RDA.

Back