MENTHOL and MINT
1. XXX by Vapour Mountain
2. Sunset by Hazeworks
3. Moonlight by Orion

BREAKFAST
1. Milked by Northern Craft Vapes
2. The Milky Way by Fogg's Famous Sauce
3. Amazon by The E-Liquid Project

Thank you to all who participated in the process. This might be a good reference point for vapers.

Congratulation to all the mixologists. You have mad skills. Hope you and/or your vendors are stocked up for the torrent of orders to follow. @Vapington, @Paulie, @Sir Vape, @Oupa, @KieranD, @Mike, @MarkDBN, @method1, @Creamy Clouds

Awesome job mixologists! And thanks @Andre for doing all the admin! They should be allowed to print stickers "X Place in X Category on ECIGSSA"!

As a matter of interest @Andre if you add up all the votes for the top juices which juice got the most votes?

That was a massive effort thanks @Andre and all the mixologists for giving us such a quality wide array

XXX is a fruit and a mint ?
Yes, described as: "XXX is a perfectly balanced fruit vape, with berries, litchi and other fruit combining to create this playful and satisfying vape… underlined with a small dash of Vapour Mountain coolness!".

Nice one guys and congrats to all :)

Thank you @Andre so much for putting this together!

And a big congrats to all the mixologist here, because not only is every juice here of a higher caliber, but you all beat out some seriously OTHER good juice makers.

I know I for one look more forward to more local stuff than many, MANY intl. ones!

Congratulations to all the winners and the guys/mixers providing us with such superb products. A special thanks to @Andre for making all of this possible and for your valuable contribution to this epic forum.

Wow, the results are out!
Only saw it now because i was out most of the afternoon

A big congrats to the top juices and their creators. You guys make us vapers very proud! This is very special.

Thank you @Andre - major appreciation for doing this for us!!

To all involved - including all the nominees and the forumites who voted:

image.jpg

Great job on running with this @Andre!!
Congratulations to all the mixologists, you guys deserve it!!

Superb eLiquids coming from our Master Blenders, well done ya'all ✌️

Hey guys where Do I get these liquids?

Sent from my MediaPad T1 8.0 Pro using Tapatalk

Hi @Proton
I doubt there is one vendor that carries all of these liquids
However, take a look at VapeClub and Juicy Joes since they both have quite extensive ranges of the local liquids and carry some of the above, if not most. They both offer delivery and are both great vendors to deal with. Also look at Vape Cartel for The E-liquid Project, which is their inhouse brand of liquid.

It seems that the only places that stock the milked of NCV close to pta is in Centurion... Does anyone know of a place more towards pta or northern side of pta that stock this?

Sent from my Fire using Tapatalk

Back