Votes: 45 22.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Andre

Reonaut
VIP
LV

Awards
Time to start voting. The poll is at the top of the page. Click on the little circle before the juice you want to vote for. You can vote for one juice only. The poll is not visible on Tapatalk I believe - you have to log in on the normal website.

Voting is only open to members who joined before 1 June 2017 (day the nominations started). The system actually works on a period, which might affect members joining a week or so before 1 June 2017 - PM me if you are having trouble voting.

Polling stations close in 14 days. You may change your vote within this period

Juices in alphabetical order.

Links for voting in the other categories:

BREAKFAST
MENTHOL and MINT
FRUIT
TOBACCO
BAKERY
BEVERAGE

Last edited:
Although I have voted for Frosteez and I love the juice, why is it being classified as a dessert when it is already in the breakfast class which is where it belongs:wondering:

Although I have voted for Frosteez and I love the juice, why is it being classified as a dessert when it is already in the breakfast class which is where it belongs:wondering:
Some chaps nominated it for the dessert category.. Maybe they like cereal as a dessert. Who are we to judge hey. o_O

I hear you but it is unfair to be in two categories when it is such a good juice.
I agree.. It also doesn't make sense. In the dessert category, are guys voting for it because it is a great dessert juice or are they just voting for it because it is a great juice.. Don't know if I am making sense.

I agree.. It also doesn't make sense. In the dessert category, are guys voting for it because it is a great dessert juice or are they just voting for it because it is a great juice.. Don't know if I am making sense.

You are.

Zoob is also in two categories, it's what the ppl want :D

Poll closes tomorrow, 17 July 2017, at 11:43. Last chance.

Back