• Krypton Fusion by Decadent Clouds

Votes: 37 16.8%
  • Litchi by Bradford Vapes

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • SNLV 18 by Joose E-liqz

Votes: 56 25.5%
  • Trinity by Northern Craft Vapes (NCV)

Votes: 42 19.1%
  • Trinity Ice by Northern Craft Vapes (NCV)

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • XXX by Vapour Mountain (VM)

Votes: 34 15.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Andre

Reonaut
VIP
LV

Awards
Time to start voting. The poll is at the top of the page. Click on the little circle before the juice you want to vote for. You can vote for one juice only. The poll is not visible on Tapatalk I believe - you have to log in on the normal website.

Voting is only open to members who joined before 1 June 2017 (day the nominations started). The system actually works on a period, which might affect members joining a week or so before 1 June 2017 - PM me if you are having trouble voting.

Booths close in 14 days. You may change your vote within this period

Juices in alphabetical order.

Links for voting in the other categories:

BREAKFAST
MENTHOL and MINT
DESSERT
TOBACCO
BAKERY
BEVERAGE

Last edited:
I believe there was a substantial pre-release @wikus. Official launch detailed here.

Hahahaha then the only votes that Blackout can get are from the lucky guys who got samples? Surely it would be fairer to the other juice makers to only have juices that are readily available?

One more thing isn't XXX and Trinity ICE supposed to be in the MENTHOL group only?

I'm lost here. How can one vote for a juice that's not readily available yet? Surely it can't be on the list! @Sickboy77 where can I buy Blackout so that I may try it out? Thanks in advance.

I really don't understand what all the fuss is about... I sent out plenty samples to ppl around the country. If this is causing issues @Andre pls remove Blackout from the lists.
Launch is on the 15th July, @Silver sorry for posting this here. Just think all of this is silly, my 5c

I really don't understand what all the fuss is about... I sent out plenty samples to ppl around the country. If this is causing issues @Andre pls remove Blackout from the lists.
Launch is on the 15th July, @Silver sorry for posting this here. Just think all of this is silly, my 5c

There is no fuss @Sickboy77! You asked permission and was granted by the judge... if anything you are at a big disadvantage because of it.

There is no fuss @Sickboy77! You asked permission and was granted by the judge... if anything you are at a big disadvantage because of it.
@Rob Fisher someone added Blackout to the list, I simply asked @Andre if it would be a problem as it has not been released as yet. He said its fine, so why would this put me at a disadvantage?
I simply asked the question as I knew something like this would pop up.

@Rob Fisher someone added Blackout to the list, I simply asked @Andre if it would be a problem as it has not been released as yet. He said its fine, so why would this put me at a disadvantage?
I simply asked the question as I knew something like this would pop up.

You are at a disadvantage because only a few people have gotten to taste your lekker juice. If it was released you would get more votes. :) I have absolutely no problem with your juice being on the list! It most certainly should be!
:b1:

You are at a disadvantage because only a few people have gotten to taste your lekker juice. If it was released you would get more votes. :) I have absolutely no problem with your juice being on the list! It most certainly should be!
:b1:
Thanks @Rob Fisher, I understand that. Also wish it was available for everyone to try ;) soon tho..

Hahahaha then the only votes that Blackout can get are from the lucky guys who got samples? Surely it would be fairer to the other juice makers to only have juices that are readily available?

I'm lost here. How can one vote for a juice that's not readily available yet? Surely it can't be on the list! @Sickboy77 where can I buy Blackout so that I may try it out? Thanks in advance.
There certainly are good arguments on both sides of the coin. As administrator of the competition I have, however, made the decision to allow. I ask that you respect that decision. We can certainly re-assess for next year.

One more thing isn't XXX and Trinity ICE supposed to be in the MENTHOL group only?
The OPs in the nomination threads state clearly that a juice can be nominated in more than one category if the nominating member is of the opinion that it fits. I have not tasted Trinity Ice, but XXX certainly can classify as a fruit juice too. The juices in the poll are as nominated by the members. There certainly were juices nominated in a specific category that I disagree with, but that is the opinion of the nominating member, which we have to accept.

Back