• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andre

Reonaut
VIP
LV

Awards
The winner in each of the categories (beverage, fruit, tobacco, dessert, bakery, menthol and mint, breakfast) now go head to head to determine the ONE juice to claim title to best of the best of local juices in 2016.

You have one vote only.

COFFEE CAKE!!!!!

Foggs Milky Way
*Edit, oops didn't noticed the voting list on Tapatalk, my bad and vote casted:blush:
Sent from my E5633 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Think a mixer who has two popular juices in a final is sort of a victim of his own success because he might lose votes of one juice to the other and vice versa possibly robbing him of a big overall score :worried:

Scream is king! Went through 100mls and couldn't wait to Hit 100mls more! I'm pretty sure I enjoy scream more than my girlfriend...

Side note... please don't tell her I said that... :|

Paulies Coffee Cake gets my vote, followed by Xxx which is my adv.

Hahaha @Willyza I'm in the same boat, Scream is the only one that I rate, and surprised that Strawb made it on the list! I seem to have missed the whole selection process so I can't complain. It's all very subjective anyway but nonetheless our local guys are doing a brilliant job.

This whole juice nomination and voting for 2016 is epic

The part that is amazing for me is that it just shows how far the local juice industry has come.
For me, I have not ordered an international juice for months and I am so far behind on the local juices
And to see several ones i havent even tried yet appearing in these top juices is amazing.

So much choice of quality local liquids - we are all spoiled.

Well done to all the local juice manufacturers!
You folk rock big time.

I voted, but kind of meaningless maybe since I've only tried one of the Top of the Tops so far. XXX was a surprise sure winner for me though.
A couple of others from this short list catch my eye as being future must try's.

I think the fact that @Paulie came onto the scene literally a few weeks before the poll and have two of his juices make the top 7 with his others showing strong as well is nothing short of impressive. :eek::eek:

Tapatalk peeps please note the poll won't show and you will need to vote on your standard Web browser

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk

XXX is a must try even if you don't like menthol, I never smoked menthol cigs but when I switch to vaping I fell inlove with this juice, it is simply the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back