Topside Dual not switching on...

Mujahid Padayachy

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi everyone

I recently purchased a topside dual and it worked fantastically for first few days, now after charging through USB(I know it’s not encouraged but my I left my charger at work so had no other options) it doesn’t turn on. I’ve tried other fully charge batteries and it still doesn’t, any advice?

Hi everyone

I recently purchased a topside dual and it worked fantastically for first few days, now after charging through USB(I know it’s not encouraged but my I left my charger at work so had no other options) it doesn’t turn on. I’ve tried other fully charge batteries and it still doesn’t, any advice?

Have you tried reflashing the firmware?

Go to https://www.dovpoecig.com/topside-dual-carbon-firmware-update-instruction and search in your browser for the following sentence "1. Download the new Firmware" and follow the steps thereafter.
Make sure its for the Dual and not the Topside Lite as it will brick your Dual device.

Failing that, u/Jdsnut on Reddit posted the Dual firmware, reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/cadj7g/dovpo_topside_dual_default_firmware/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Back