Packaging: Yes
Condition: 9/10
Shipping: Each pays for their own PUDO

Attachments

• IMG_20220619_110216.jpg
    IMG_20220619_110216.jpg
    362.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I have a Black Expromizer V4 that I may be interested in swopping, IF the Alberich is a loose MTL draw, (the Expromizer draw is tighter than a frogs butt at 50 metres underwater :oops: )

I have a Black Expromizer V4 that I may be interested in swopping, IF the Alberich is a loose MTL draw, (the Expromizer draw is tighter than a frogs butt at 50 metres underwater :oops: )
Please post pics of how you came to this understanding

Please post pics of how you came to this understanding
How about a table and an explanation :rolleyes:

Boyle’s Law and Diving​

DepthBar/atmospheres (ATM) of pressure acting on our bodiesVolume of air in our bodies
0 meters (surface)11
10 meters21/2
20 meters31/3
30 meters41/4

You can see from the table above that increasing pressure causes a reduction in the volume of the air spaces in our body. This is known as Boyle’s Law, which states that “if the temperature remains constant, the volume of a gas is inversely proportional to the absolute pressure.” Simply put, the deeper you go, the smaller the volume of air in your body.

This becomes immediately apparent as you descend, usually by a feeling of pressure in the ears, just like when you’re in an airplane coming into land. When diving wearing a mask, there are four air spaces that must be equalized ... the ears, mask, sinuses, and lungs. Provided you are flexible enough or do not dive very deep, your lungs simply reduce in volume as you descend. The same is true of the gasses within your bowels, however these self regulate effectively :giggle:

Back