Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Oh WOW! What a clever design! Made in Italy! Tweakings Dampless Plug! Really well made! If they are 3D printed then they have a very sophisticated printer because they look so perfect... Actually they may not be 3D printed because they are really perfect to the nanometer!
Tweaking 003.JPG Tweaking 004.JPG Tweaking 005.JPG Tweaking 006.JPG Tweaking 007.JPG

Wow, I need this in my life! :eek:

... if you ever do order more, please let us know. I'm sure quite a few guys here would be interested!

Tweakings are a very hot item right now and sales normally happen once a week and are sold out in a minute... Best option is to subscribe to the FB page and keep an eye on it for sales. https://www.facebook.com/tweakings/

And then when the sale happens F5 attack at http://www.tweakings.it/

They are not cheap at Euro 14.90 plus shipping...

But I will keep an eye on it and get a few extra next time.

The other issue is they POST the envelope and it takes a couple of weeks to get to the USA... I try not to ever have anything posted to SA for obvious reasons.

Tweakings are a very hot item right now and sales normally happen once a week and are sold out in a minute... Best option is to subscribe to the FB page and keep an eye on it for sales. https://www.facebook.com/tweakings/

The other issue is they POST the envelope and it takes a couple of weeks to get to the USA... I try not to ever have anything posted to SA for obvious reasons.

Please don't forget me

One wonders why Billetbox Vapour has not changed the design of the boro - seems like a no brainer :think:

Dibs when you get extras in - 3 please @Rob Fisher

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Lol @Rob Fisher
Sorry to ask but do they work?
Hehe

PS - maybe i am lucky but i get extremely low levels of condensation on my BB

@TheV gave me some plugs at the Vape Meet (thanks V)
I used one for a bit but i am not sure how much it actually helps me or is required

Lol @Rob Fisher
Sorry to ask but do they work?
Hehe

I have been chatting to the creator of the Dampless Plug and here is an explanation...

Quote "The "condensation" phenomena in the Boro tank of the Billet Box is mainly caused by a "calm vapor chamber", what makes the vapor itself to "condensate" leaving liquid micro-drops to rejoin themselves in bigger drops becoming a liquid. The Dampless Plug acts like an air channel, not allowing the vapor return to leave any micro-drops back down in the chamber: limiting the chamber size and not allowing any "calm" air volume, and especially enhancing airspeed and air pressure reduction as Venturi Effects, it does redirect any micro-drop and condensation phenomena. The only micro drops that remains there are getting absorbed by the propriety of the Nylon. In summary, you'll experience a tighter and more intense draw, full of flavor and without any condensation effect."

I have been chatting to the creator of the Dampless Plug and here is an explanation...

Quote "The "condensation" phenomena in the Boro tank of the Billet Box is mainly caused by a "calm vapor chamber", what makes the vapor itself to "condensate" leaving liquid micro-drops to rejoin themselves in bigger drops becoming a liquid. The Dampless Plug acts like an air channel, not allowing the vapor return to leave any micro-drops back down in the chamber: limiting the chamber size and not allowing any "calm" air volume, and especially enhancing airspeed and air pressure reduction as Venturi Effects, it does redirect any micro-drop and condensation phenomena. The only micro drops that remains there are getting absorbed by the propriety of the Nylon. In summary, you'll experience a tighter and more intense draw, full of flavor and without any condensation effect."
The venturi effect is the principle the narda works on and perhaps one of the reasons the flavour is phenomenal.
More flavour from a billet box sounds impossible but it is most definitely welcomed!

So @Rob Fisher , this is not just for anti condensation!
It tightens the draw and makes it more intense!
Ok, now thats not what I thought

Sounds like a win all round.

So @Rob Fisher , this is not just for anti condensation!
It tightens the draw and makes it more intense!
Ok, now thats not what I thought

I was worried the draw would tighten too much but it doesn't... in fact it's hard for me to tell the difference between one with the Dampless plug and a normal condenser saver...

OK the real test is over and I have to say this is a game changer for the BB... instead of having to pry the boro out of the BB because of the juice at the back of the boro holding it in now I undo the integrated drip tip and the boro pops out perfectly. Absolutely zero moisture behind the boro... a little bit of condensation on the bottom but about eight million times less than without the Dampless Plug. Winner Winner game changing chicken dinner!
Dampless 012.JPG

Other BB's are Pit Stopping so it's time for BB B&W to go into operation.

Some updates on the Dampless Plug... the material it's made from has absorption properties as well so it absorbs any condensation it finds... but after 3-4 days it can't absorb anymore and you will start to get a build up of juice behind the boro like before but this is obviously an extreme case of 3-4 days of heavy usage and 9-10 boro refills. I have also realised if you are heavy handed with sliding the glass of the boro tank back after a refill the pressure put on the inside of the boro forces liquid out the airflow of the Flow or Exocet which is in fact what I think lead to the juice behind the boro.

The other benefit which I'm not sure I have mentioned is the fact that with the Dampless plug in pace you can still slide down the boro glass, refill and slide it back. No longer are you looking for the 3D printed condenser on the floor somewhere! ;-)

BBBW 001.JPG BBBW 002.JPG

Some updates on the Dampless Plug... the material it's made from has absorption properties as well so it absorbs any condensation it finds... but after 3-4 days it can't absorb anymore and you will start to get a build up of juice behind the boro like before but this is obviously an extreme case of 3-4 days of heavy usage and 9-10 boro refills.

The other benefit which I'm not sure I have mentioned is the fact that with the Dampless plug in pace you can still slide down the boro glass, refill and slide it back. No longer are you looking for the 3D printed condenser on the floor somewhere! ;-)

@Rob Fisher

So when it is saturated, do you rinse it out to "reset" it?

Defenitely a win - I have lost count of all the condensation plugs that I have lost.

Sent by iDad's iPhone

@Rob Fisher

So when it is saturated, do you rinse it out to "reset" it?

Defenitely a win - I have lost count of all the condensation plugs that I have lost.

100% @RenaldoRheeder I wash it when I clean the boro and Flow and leave them overnight to dry or if there is some sun I put them in the sun on a towel for a while.

I am trying to figure out why I dont get as much condensation on mine?
Am using a RiaanRed fused clapton on the exocet
Vaping around 25-30 watts
After about two Boro tankfuls there is a little bit of condensation on the inside of the cover which i wipe off.

But havent noticed volumes of liquid behind the Boro when i take it out for rewicking. Maybe just a little bit of juice in the back corner behind the Boro tank. I do close the boro very slowly after refilling and i dont refill to the max. Maybe thats why?

Back