Up arrow missing

BumbleBee

Vaping Master
VIP
LV

Awards
I really miss the "return to top" arrow, seems we only have a down arrow now :(

Oh hell! I just saw them now LOL , almost 4 years on the forum ....DOH!

I have the up arrow on my phone (chrome) but never use it, tapping on the title bar works better there, but on my desktop pc (chrome) it's not there.

upload_2019-1-31_11-32-3.png

I have the up arrow on my phone (chrome) but never use it, tapping on the title bar works better there, but on my desktop pc (chrome) it's not there.

View attachment 157286

Ah yes, there's your problem "(chrome)" :p

or

Your browser she's broken (with a strong accent.....lol)

@BumbleBee - I'm on Chrome on my Windows PC and I have both the up and down arrows

Not sure why that could be.
Maybe try logging out and back in - and clear cache - and reboot if necessary

Let us know if it persists

Screenshot:
upload_2019-1-31_18-57-6.png

@BumbleBee - I'm on Chrome on my Windows PC and I have both the up and down arrows

Not sure why that could be.
Maybe try logging out and back in - and clear cache - and reboot if necessary

Let us know if it persists

Screenshot:
View attachment 157325
It’s been like this for a while, probably over a week now. So on and offing has been done multiple times, and yes, my wallet is empty :rolleyes:

I guess this is going to be one of those mysteries :confundio1::nusenuse:

It’s been like this for a while, probably over a week now. So on and offing has been done multiple times, and yes, my wallet is empty :rolleyes:

I guess this is going to be one of those mysteries :confundio1::nusenuse:

That is so strange @BumbleBee
Do you have access to another browser that you can just try to see if it works on that?

I'm checking on my Windows 7 laptop now, guess what... no up arrow here either o_O

Is it still Chrome browser?
Can you try a different browser?

PS - just tried Internet Explorer now - and I get both arrows

Is it still Chrome browser?
Can you try a different browser?
Yip, still chrome. I’m not going to change browsers just for an arrow. I guess this is just one of those life mysteries that can’t be solved.

Yip, still chrome. I’m not going to change browsers just for an arrow. I guess this is just one of those life mysteries that can’t be solved.

Not suggesting you change browsers just to check it on another browser to see

Just when things start looking up technology puts you back in your place :rolleyes:

I’m sure @RainstormZA can agree :think:
What he said^^^

I've experienced it too many times. 8 years ago my Intel board was giving me hassles. Took 1 year to figure the issue, rma process required me to wait 3 months for a replacement and I couldn't afford to wait that long as I was working that time so the Sandybridge setup came into my life and she's still with me. Cost me a pretty pound but worth it.

Update...

I have found the culprit, I recently installed Adblocker for Chrome, never used it before. It doesn't block any ads on ecigssa because there aren't any, but for some wacky reason it sees the up arrow as an ad or something, just the up one, not the down one o_O

I have now excluded eciggsa in Adblocker and the up arrow is back. :whew:

Back