UPDATE: Delivery Charge @Vapers Corner

Vapers Corner

www.vaperscorner.co.za
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
*** ANNOUNCEMENT ***

Due to a great increase of small online orders, unfortunately taking advantage of our free shipping, we have no choice but to amend our shipping policy .

Please take note that from 1 July, we will be charging a flat rate delivery charge of R80 for all orders under the value of R600.

Orders over R600 will continue to receive free shipping (hooray).
The ordering process remains the same and deliveries will take place within 1-3 working days.

63592974_2369074386492695_6101444250233208832_o.jpg

Thanks for the update @Vapers Corner

I guess many will be sad to see the free delivery go
You guys pioneered that and it was fantastic!

Thanks for the update @Vapers Corner

I guess many will be sad to see the free delivery go
You guys pioneered that and it was fantastic!

Yes. it was a very difficult decision. Unfortunately we had to make the call.

We sometimes even had orders for a R5 battery insulator. So paying R100 shipping for a R5 parcel :)

We are still keeping the minimum order for free shipping quite low. R600 is still very reasonable we believe. :)

Yes. it was a very difficult decision. Unfortunately we had to make the call.

We sometimes even had orders for a R5 battery insulator. So paying R100 shipping for a R5 parcel :)

We are still keeping the minimum order for free shipping quite low. R600 is still very reasonable we believe. :)

Agreed! VERY reasonable! VC rocks!

Good move and very reasonable.
On the other end of the scale I have not placed an order on a few occasions because I felt too guilty spending R200 and getting free shipping. On the most recent I put 2 serpent elevate bubble glasses in my basket, increased it to 4, looked around the site and did not need anything else and did not go to checkout thinking that I will wait until I could add more items. I am more than happy to spend R80 now for smaller orders. Costs me more than R80 diesel now to collect something from nearest vape shop.

@Vapers Corner You might want to change your advertising to reflect your new shipping policy ;)

This is your current banner on the forum:

vapers corner.JPG

@Vapers Corner unrelated to the courier fees (which I agree with to be honest). Didn't want to make a thread, but has there been an update to the website this weekend? Edit: derp

Last edited:
@Vapers Corner unrelated to the courier fees (which I agree with to be honest). Didn't want to make a thread, but has there been an update to the website this weekend? If so, I personally think the previous version was working really well. The product entries are huge (2 visible per screen). And the sidebar was super useful :(

Hi. is this on mobile use? or desktop?

Back