*Update* great service and assistance

NYRAD

Flavor chaser - DIY MAKER
LV

Awards
Hi there i placed a order Friday morning but ive heard zero response please update me

ORDER #7007

Please update me

Hi there i placed a order Friday morning but ive heard zero response please update me

ORDER #7007

Please update me

Did you try phoning them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont pick up there number on the site

Oh ok, Maybe post on their facebook page and ask for details?

I sent them a message now asking for contact details so lets see if they supply one, if they do i will pass it on to you.

Last edited:
They mailed me now but they should have a contact number

Cool, got Brents details if you want and I’m sure he will reply here shortly, they a good vendor so no need to stress.

Good Morning @NYRAD

Trust you are well?

Apologies for not get backing to you regarding your order. We are currently waiting patiently for Telkom to install our line in the store which has been a major headache for the past few months.

Your order was placed after the cut-off time for courier on Friday. We usually give a courtesy call to let our customers know that delivery will be from Monday onwards. Due to a hectic weekend in the store we slipped up. I truly apologies for that.

Good news your order has been picked up and should be on the way to you today. (Please let me know if there any issues).

Once again we do apologise and will send tracking number accordingly.

Will give you a call now..

Kind Regards
Brent

All is sorted out no worries at all @Silver please can you lock

Hi @NYRAD

This thread is in the vendor's subforum so they are welcome to lock it if they want to. We don't interfere with vendor threads unless there is a breach of wider forum policies.

But perhaps a good thing would be to amend your thread title to reflect that it has been sorted. For the benefit of the vendor.

Back