Silver

Flavour and throat hit seeker
Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
I know the Pulse X is very new but does anyone have experience with both of these devices to say which one is better? Or are they very similar?

I know the specs of the new Pulse X make it look like a good choice - but the Pulse 80W is tried and tested...

Am keen to hear any views or pointers...

I know the Pulse X is very new but does anyone have experience with both of these devices to say which one is better? Or are they very similar?

I know the specs of the new Pulse X make it look like a good choice - but the Pulse 80W is tried and tested...
its the same thing just with a bigger battery. same chip as the 80w software upgrade.

Can't give an opinion on the pulse x, but I've never had a problem with my pulse 80w, after the update for it, it made it identical to the pulse x, except the 21700 compatibility, don't think that is really much of a problem though, still get a full day out of my 20700 on 50w anyway

Thanks @Moerse Rooikat and @Gimli

That bigger battery does appeal to me - I always like more battery life -
But with the bigger battery I wonder if there are any other small adjustments to the frame etc that might make it not as reliable. Or maybe the squonking action etc etc

Back