Vandy Vape Pulse BF Thoughts

Hypersonic136

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi All

So i want to get into squonking and im looking at the Vandy Vape Pulse BF Squonk Box Mod

Any thoughts on the mod? Im aware that its a mech mod, which i dont mind.

any other inexpensive suggestions that i could perhaps look at?

My current setup is a Voopoo Drag with a kensei rta

Hi All

So i want to get into squonking and im looking at the Vandy Vape Pulse BF Squonk Box Mod

I love My pulse BF, got the kit and the pulse rda that came with it gives me awesome flavour. The Pulse 80w is also a great mod to get into squonking. havent had any issues with mine and its affordable, has great battery life, and a good kick.

If you get a pulse i would make sure its the new 21700 version. Or pico squeeze 2. Also 21700. Best squonk i have owned

I love My pulse BF, got the kit and the pulse rda that came with it gives me awesome flavour. The Pulse 80w is also a great mod to get into squonking. havent had any issues with mine and its affordable, has great battery life, and a good kick.
Saw that one site has a pulse bf for r250. But i really dont know what rda to use. Iv done so much research that iv just gone and confused myself

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Saw that one site has a pulse bf for r250. But i really dont know what rda to use. Iv done so much research that iv just gone and confused myself

It really depends on what you are looking for. I have only heard good things of the Recurve, I know the Drop Dead RDA and Dead Rabbit SQ are both very nice on flavor and airflow for me. They both work great on mechs as well

It really depends on what you are looking for. I have only heard good things of the Recurve, I know the Drop Dead RDA and Dead Rabbit SQ are both very nice on flavor and airflow for me. They both work great on mechs as well

im looking for good flavor and vapor production

Hi All

Its a Banging little Squonker and Works Beautifully with a Recurve RDA!!
I enjoy the flavor and also chucks some vaporz with the right build
144695-31cf77b43c116015410ad9c7e8795764.jpg

'Sup Homie!! As you know, I got the Recurve about 2 weeks ago. Flavour is amazing and, being a single coil RDA, it does make a huge difference when it comes to battery life. Unfortunately I can't really comment on the other RDA that have been mentioned here. As you also know, I have had my Pulse 80W for a little while now and I cannot fault it! Awesome little device. Yes, it is a plastic mod, but it is a solid plastic. It does not feel like a cheap plastic at all. I have unfortunately not had the pleasure of using the "unregulated" Pulse, but the 80W is based on it's design somewhat, so I doubt you would have any issues with it. Let me know if you have any questions! ;-)

You can’t go wrong with the regulated Vandy Vape Pulse BF 80w, sure it cost a little more the Mech Pulse but really is a solid device. Replaceable Panels and extra Squonk bottles are readily available. Expect to pay between R700 and R900 for the Mod.

As for Squonk RDA, hands down the Wotofo Recurve if single coils is your thing. Squonks like a dream, the Squonk action completely saturated the coil and wick, plus it’s easy to build and rewick. For a 1st RDA you can’t go wrong with the Recurve

The
What coils do you use?

pre-Built Coils that came with the Recurve, They are awesome! Only removed one wrap on the coil.

144694-7936785ce0f1c3c8515781c894d9efd4.jpg

Yip, Recurve here too.

You could look into the Wasp Nano for a BF RDA too. Dirt cheap. Needs to be wicked correctly to prevent spitback though, but a great little budget RDA.

For R250 for the Pulse BF squonker you can't go wrong. The same vendor is also selling the different panels cheaply. You are getting a great little mod for the price of a good battery. A mech mod is all about safety. If one is well informed and keeps up with checks etc., it is a great way to vape. The next important thing is the build. The coil is critical with a mech mod. The type and resistance of the coil determine the vape characteristics and safety. With a regulated mod you can make adjustments to make the coil produce the vape you would like.

P.S. I bought two of them (Pulse BFs).

For R250 for the Pulse BF squonker you can't go wrong. The same vendor is also selling the different panels cheaply. You are getting a great little mod for the price of a good battery. A mech mod is all about safety. If one is well informed and keeps up with checks etc., it is a great way to vape. The next important thing is the build. The coil is critical with a mech mod. The type and resistance of the coil determine the vape characteristics and safety. With a regulated mod you can make adjustments to make the coil produce the vape you would like.

P.S. I bought two of them (Pulse BFs).
My Mech days are mostly behind me, however I still use my noisy V1 or my Knight from time to time. @Puff the Magic Dragon is 110% correct with all his info. Follow it and you will be very happy with your purchase.

Could i use a Kensei RTA on the mod? i have read some threads that suggest you can use an RTA on a squonker as long as you have the BF squonk pin?

Have the pulse 80w for about 3 months now, no issues or problems at all, in fact, best mod i have ever owned. Running it with a recurve (bloody awesome), there is a reason why everyone pairs these two together...
Also have a look at the pulse 22mm bf rda. I have a hard time saying which gives better flavour. The pulse 22mm does have more airflow thatn the recurve though, and i mean a sh!t ton more airflow.

I will again say that the pulse 80w is probably one of the better, if not the best, budget squonk mod out right now.

Hi All

Wuz up.... I have the vandy vape pulse regulated squonk mod with the recurve. Brilliant set up. Good flavor and clouds.
I would say that if you getting into squonking as a beginner like myself, this mod is the way to go. With the recurve ,i chose it on good word of mouth and reviews.( They were right ). As well as it being a single coil build ( nice and simple ) and wont be as heavy on battery life like dual coils.

Wuz up.... I have the vandy vape pulse regulated squonk mod with the recurve. Brilliant set up. Good flavor and clouds.
I would say that if you getting into squonking as a beginner like myself, this mod is the way to go. With the recurve ,i chose it on good word of mouth and reviews.( They were right ). As well as it being a single coil build ( nice and simple ) and wont be as heavy on battery life like dual coils.
Thank you

Not sure if it's just my battery, but has anyone else had the problem with the pulse BF front panel not sitting flush with a 20700 battery? Not sure if the Golisi battery has a very thick wrap?

Not sure if it's just my battery, but has anyone else had the problem with the pulse BF front panel not sitting flush with a 20700 battery? Not sure if the Golisi battery has a very thick wrap?
@Gimli - not sure on the Mech Pulse BF, but mine sits flush with the Golisi 20700

fc09a18e80e7973ae5deb8ae9324f168.jpg
d533fd6d29339dd55f73697b50878202.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Back