Vape Club - Delivery to CPT

Imtiaaz

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi All,

Has anyone from Cape Town purchased from the Vape club online?

If so please share your experience and how long the courier took from payment to receipt of goods.

Thanks

I would assume that it works exactly like JHB delivery. Never had an issue with them. From their site:

VapeClub uses Dawnwing for next day delivery of packages country wide at a flat rate of R65.

Dawnwing provides a next business day delivery service to all major centres in South Africa with outlying areas within 3 business days.

I am in a so called outlying area and have had glitches with Dawn Wing, but not lately. They seem to have pulled up their socks. But, as with all courier companies, you will get the odd problem. From VapeClub's side I only had awesome support.

@Imtiaaz I order from Vape Club regularly and usually receive the items the following working day (if I order before a certain time - 5 I think) no problem at all.

Their service is excellent, prices are fantastic and delivery to Cape town always next day during the week.

Officially orders before midday are delivered the next day (where possible by Dawn Wing) but we do pack orders as late as possible .. Dawn Wing's on time delivery rate is very high, latest figures show 98%.

Officially orders before midday are delivered the next day (where possible by Dawn Wing) but we do pack orders as late as possible .. Dawn Wing's on time delivery rate is very high, latest figures show 98%.

I can vouch for that @JakesSA, I placed my order at 9am on Monday and received it the next day before 9am.

Very impressed with the service, keep up the great work @vapeclub

Waiting for mine tooo from vape club so exited

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Waiting for mine tooo from vape club so exited

You know whats funny hey @mcgeerj35, I got the order the morning, got all the batteries and stuff on my lunch break and thought when I got home its ON!!! I got home at about 8pm only to realize the batteries were dead and needed a full charge;(.

So I had to let it charge overnight and only got to play with it in the hour or so before I had to go work this morning.

#feelsbadman

Lol heheh got mine now and its not feeling bad cause i expected it today it was due today and got it now whooooo

Thanks buddy now we have the same mod hehe

The griffin 22mm @Imtiaaz i felt very comfy with that tank but will get a rda aswell

Back