Vape King - Juice Reviews

Super stuff Rob

I love how the labelling machine is also ready!
Please take a pic of a labelled tank once done

Dont forget to use thermal labels if possible to prevent it from wearing off when you give the tanks a good wash/soak

Shew Rob its making me feel anxious lol.. Anyway they are the beta range so any advice will be taken literally :)

Shew Rob its making me feel anxious lol.. Anyway they are the beta range so any advice will be taken literally :)

Hehehe... @Gizmo I'm anxious for you... especially the Amaretto! Today could be the day I finally find an Amaretto that actually tastes like Amaretto... or the Vape Meet box could see some additions! :rolleyes:

Rob our very own vape gear Tattoo artist, Wooo Hooo!

Rob our very own vape gear Tattoo artist, Wooo Hooo!

Hehehe... I'm old and my sense of taste is not as advanced as the rest of you that actually like complex juices... I can't remember when I change coils or what juice is in what tank! :p

The first bottle to unpack was in fact the Amaretto! Let me load it into the mPT3 and fire it up at 4 volts on an eGo-C Twist.

Initial impressions... and I will vape it on and off the rest of the day and then do a proper review...

It certainly is the nicest Amaretto I have ever tasted... none of the horrible chemical tates that is all too prevalent in juices these days! Smooth... I want more taste... it may need a slightly stronger Amaretto flavour... but let's hold off till I have vaped it for the rest of the day! I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised! The vape in is pretty good... it's the outflow that I need a little more from it.
VapeKing 007.JPG

More later!

The Amaretto and Grape both leaked a little. All the others were fine as were the two Vape Elixir.

OK I promised myself I would only try one juice a day but after the pleasant surprise with the Amaretto I decided to fill a mPT2 with Amarula and try it... again initial impressions is these juices are going to make the grade and none so far are in the "What the hell were you thinking Box"...

Still filled with excitement I decided to fill a mPT2 with each of the expensive Vape Elixir juices I bought...

Beetlejuice - Mixed citrus... good taste and smooth... more later once given it a full go.

Plasma Juice - watermelon, grapes and menthol... not bad... but not my favorite... more later.

Let's try another Vape King Beta... Banana.. a bit of a chemical taste for my liking but certainly banana flavour... I didn't think I would enjoy this one before I even opened it.. but still way ahead of the other brands I've tasted.

Bottom line is I think the Vape King Range may well become a force to be reckoned with... especially after the beta period is over. They are pretty good juices for a beta test!

Elixir 002.JPG Elixir 006.JPG Elixir 008.JPG Elixir 011.JPG

Thanks for the initial impressions Rob

Thank you for the kind words Rob.. It really means a lot :) If they better then TopQ then we winning :)

Thank you for the kind words Rob.. It really means a lot :) If they better then TopQ then we winning :)

No question Giz... they are better... I can't wait to try the the coffee and Cotton Candy.

Mine arrived today. Going to drip the walkitalki tonight!

@Gizmo, I presume these juices have had some time to steep? Im looking forward to diving straight into VK4 when my package arrives today.

It has indeed. About a week of steeping

I had four different people through the Vape Office today and all of them tested Vape King Beta and Elixir and it's amazing how different everyone's tastes are... one person was exactly opposite to my likes and dislikes and the others all had favorites and ones they didn't like. Bottom line is that every single juice other than Banana had a fan!

Rob flavor is sooo subjective, I find that flavor ebbs and flows throughout the day, something that tasted fantastic at 7am can taste mediocre at 2pm. It's awesome that VK is making some juice, the more the diversity in locally produced liquid the better. Only one criticism/recommendation, please use an RDA when testing juice it really "pronounces" flavor better, I find the tanks tend to mute, however seeing that the majority will be using a tank it makes sense.

Rob flavor is sooo subjective, I find that flavor ebbs and flows throughout the day, something that tasted fantastic at 7am can taste mediocre at 2pm. It's awesome that VK is making some juice, the more the diversity in locally produced liquid the better. Only one criticism/recommendation, please use an RDA when testing juice it really "pronounces" flavor better, I find the tanks tend to mute, however seeing that the majority will be using a tank it makes sense.

Roger that @zaVaper! For all my serious tasting I use the Nautilus... but I have an original Russian 91 as well as a REO Grand on it's way from the USA. And I have my toolbox with all the RBA stuff ready! :D

I agree about juice tasting different at different times of the day too!

Ah man, I want a REO, but vape budget says no!

The "Diamond Coil" is the best I have found for flavor profiling, it also uses a tiny wicks so you don't have to use allot of juice for testing. here's the build video.

Ah man, I want a REO, but vape budget says no!

The "Diamond Coil" is the best I have found for flavor profiling, it also uses a tiny wicks so you don't have to use allot of juice for testing. here's the build video.

I just LOVE Rip!

I think I will concentrate on a normal coil for now but will download Rip and keep him for a day when I need to take the next step!

Back