Vape King SA - Retailer Reviews

Well, as my vaping journey started at Vape King, then it would only be fair that my air fryer journey should as well.

I just hope that they will be as kind as always and offer some kind of incentive like some of their superb flavour enhancement additives in 3 mg freebase to ensure that I get off on the right food, I mean foot. :D

Well, as my vaping journey started at Vape King, then it would only be fair that my air fryer journey should as well.

I just hope that they will be as kind as always and offer some kind of incentive like some of their superb flavour enhancement additives in 3 mg freebase to ensure that I get off on the right food, I mean foot. :D
My vaping journey started at a tobacco shop... :-D (Cigalikes) Please God, don't let them supply the additives:facepalm:

Indeed! It’s all that money I saved from not owning a magic kitchen or an air fryer!
giphy.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

15 years ago, maybe more, people came to your house selling a Magic Kitchen for R5000
This is a Magic Kitchen
View attachment 204223
It is just a small convection oven, and yes they work great, but way overpriced just a marketing scheme.

Few years ago probably some licenses or patents fell away and your normal appliance manufacturers started making the same thing for way less. Think I bought a Salton that look exactly like the Magic Kitchen for R399 at Makro about 8 years ago. You can still buy these for around R800
Jump to today and the next marketing scheme. They now make the same convection oven, just with less space inside, more difficult to clean, looking like a plastic egg, now calling it an Air fryer and you pay 4-5k for a 1k item that has an element and a fan. Lets not forget that in this plastic egg you cant even see the food cooking and know when its ready, I mean normal oven with a glass door was invented decades ago for a reason.

Luckily for the marketing departments, a fool is born everyday.
Dam I had to read that first part twice.
R 5000 for that, and that 15 years ago.

Gawd anybody falling that definetly needed a "fool of the year award" trophy.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

But ask yourself, how much would you expect to pay for a Magic Kitchen? R15k? R10k?

Just for today you get the Magic Kitchen for just R4999. And we will throw in a dish spoon that doubles up as a backscratcher valued at R1000 absolutely free.

HEHE yes I know. I was working as buyer at a secondhand shop those years and then people come to sell them and we offer R200 and they complained they paid 5k.
Think the salesman phoned you and ask if he can come make you dinner at your home, then he pitch up with the Magic kitchen and and a sales pitch while you wait for your food and you sit with a little glass oven that cost more than your big stove and oven.
Same with this "ozone" mats people bought. As soon as someone comes sell you something at your house, you must send them to the neighbors

upload_2020-5-23_13-34-44.png
Is there an airfryer with this nifty feature that communicates directly when your doing something wrong?

Hi everybody, Im in retail and each case is viewed on its merits. I would take it back to VK and let them test it on their our device to confirm the customers complaint. If it turns out to be true, a refund should be forthcoming and VK should in turn claim from there supplier by shipping it back to them for a replacement or refund. It is very clear in the CPA that a product should match within reason a customers needs and expectations. Hygiene is not the issue here, the juice will be return to the supplier, thus out of rotation. But! This is at VKs discretion as they do have a policy of not returning juice, exceptions can be made if the juice is in fact unvapable

Back